Big Time Terror

I found an old bow and arrow kit in my dads storage out back, he told me not to use it, but I didn't listen. I strapped the arrows to my back and walked around the mansion like a spy. I dove over the couch and pulled out an arrow, going to shoot the statue on the shelf. Instead of hitting the statue, the arrow went left and hit the wall, water started to spray everywhere.

"What was that?" My dad yelled from his music room.

"A pipe bursting," I yelled back.

My dad came rushing down the stairs, his mouth dropping open when he saw water spraying everywhere.

"How did the PIPE BURST?!?"

"I found your archery set in the storage out back and used it even though you told me not to," I said preparing to be yelled at.

"Grab you stuff and the cat, we need to find a place to stay, while this is being fixed," He snapped.

I ran and grabbed a backpack full of things and then I found the cat. I met my dad out by the car, my shoes were soaking wet by the time I got out.

"Plumber will be here soon, they said it could take the weekend. We'll leave the cat with Kelly and we're going to stay with the dogs,"

"Really?" I said a little to excited.

"I mean yeah sure that's cool," I quickly said.

*Palm Woods*

We dropped the cat off with Kelly and then we headed to the Palm Woods. When we got there, nobody was out by the pool or in the lobby.

"Where is everyone?" I asked Bitters as we walked in.

"They got scared by a 'ghost', which doesn't even exist,"

"A ghost, ghosts aren't even real," I said walking with my dad to the elevator.

We reached the apartment and I went to go walk in, but my dad stopped me.

"Ever heard of knocking?"

"I walk in all the time," I protested.

My dad knocked on the door anyways, while I stood behind him. The guys yelled when my dad told them the news, but were at ease when I told them I'd be there too.

"Don't you think there is somewhere more comfortable to stay, like a five star hotel?" Kendall said.

"He's been banned from just about all of them," I said.

"Yep, the '90's were wild times," My dad said.

"Don't be silly guys, of course you two can stay," Mama Knight said.

"Mom! Did you see that thing in the bathroom?" Kendall asked, pushing everyone, but my dad and Katie into the bathroom.

"He cannot stay here, we get so much of him during the week, the Palm Woods is where we get a break from him!" James yelled.

"Yeah and he's a man-beast," I slapped Carlos on the shoulder for saying that.

"Hey, it's nice to do things for people who aren't nice," Mama Knight said.

"And I pay your rent and let Carlos date my daughter," My dad yelled from the other side of the door.

We all walked out of the bathroom, after it was decided we would be staying. I helped Mama Knight get dinner ready, by throwing some fish ticks on a tray. After the food was done, I sat down next to my dad and waited for him to try a fish stick.