Big Time Sparks

I was hanging out with Jo since we both had nothing to do. We decided to go sit by the pool a do each other's nail, but before we could get there, we were stopped. Walking into the lobby, we saw the guys huddled around a woman, they looked way to excited.

"Who the hell is that?" I snapped.

"I think that's Jordan Sparks," Jo replied.

"Who?"

"You've never listened to Jordan Sparks?"

"Jo I want you to take one good look at my music taste and answer your own question,"

"Yeah you're right,"

Jo and I walked over to the guys, but when they saw how angry we were, they ran. We looked at each other irritated, but decided to continue our day off.

"You think the guys have a crush on her?" Jo asked as we sat down.

"I hope not," I replied.

"It's our day off, let's forget about that...red or purple?" She asked.

"I don't know, Kendall says I wear red too much and he says purple isn't my color...got anything else?"

"Since when did Kendall become so good at fashion. I've got yellow,"

"That'll do," I said putting my hands out.

After we had done each other's nails, we went to go get smoothies. Coming back to the pool, we saw Jordan in Kendalls arms.

"Oh, what the hell is this," I snapped ready to punch Kendall in the throat...Nobody hurts my friend.

"It's not what it looks like," Kendall defended.

"Whatever," Jo said walking away, I followed.

"I'm sure he's telling the truth Jo, Kendall is a nice guy, he wouldn't cheat,"

"I hope you're right,"

Before Jo and I could get into the elevator, I got a call from my dad.

"Hello?"

"MIKEY GET TO THE STUDIO NOW!" He yelled.

"What's wrong?!?" I asked panicking.

"NO TIME JUST HURY!" He said than hung up.

I looked at Jo apologetically since she heard the conversation. I quickly ran off towards the studio, hoping everyone was okay.

*Rocque Records*

I ran into the studio, prepared for the worst, but instead I was met with my father and Kelly ducked behind a couch.

"What's goin' on here?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"There's a skunk," My dad whispered.

"And what do you want me to do?"

"Umm catch it, like you did the squirrel in the house,"

"You called me and acted as if you were dying, why should I help you?"

"Because if that skunk sprays, Jordan will go record with Hawk," Kelly replied.

"Fine, let me-" I was cut off by my phone ringing, it was Logan.

"Hello?"

"Hey, we kind of got Kendall and Jordan stuck in the Palm Woods well...I need help,"

"Seriously... I'll be there in five," I hung up and walked out of my dads studio.

"Where are you going!" My dad shouted.