Big Time Crush

I sat by the Palm Woods pool as the guys tried to get Carlos a girlfriend. Apparently they've been trying for weeks, but no luck.

"This is tree hat, I repeat...this is tree hat, is everyone in position," Kendal said over the walkie talkie.

"Helpless old lady, ready," Logan replied in an old lady voice.

"Purse snatcher, good to go," James followed.

"Flowers are locked and loaded," Katie said walking by and placing them down.

"Girl waiting to say 'I told you so' when the plan doesn't work...ready," I said smiling.

"Copie that, operation get Carlos a girlfriend is a go," Kendall said getting ready.

I watched as the plan carried out smoothly at first, but soon derailed. Carlos ended up punching the helpless old lady instead of the bad guy.

"Ahhhh," The girl he was trying to get yelled, while running away.

"Hey guys, remember my role in all of this?" I asked walking up behind them.

"Yeah, just hurry up," Logan sighed.

"I told you so...you should've rehearsed more,"

Deciding to help Carlos again later, we all went our separate ways. I followed James since he was heading to the park...I wanted a corndog.

"So, there's that new movie showing tonight...Kiss and Tell," James said.

"You're not asking me are you, I'm with Camille," I sighed.

"No, I'm not asking you, I'm asking if you're going with anyone,"

"Who would I go with?"

"That's what I'm asking?"

"Yeah no shit, but you literally know I'm with Camille,"

"Yeah, but you haven't told anyone...barley anyone knew she was your crush...she's not even ready to be seen in public with you,"

"Speaking of crush," I said looking over at Katie, who was spying on a boy.

James and I made our way to Katie's side to see who she was looking at. Seeing it was a boy Katie's age, I instantly got overprotective.

"Who the hell is that little hoodlum?" I snapped.

"A cute guy with eyes that could melt snow," Katie said.

"Well you're not gonna get to know him by sitting here, let's go," James said pulling Katie towards the boy.

"No, I don't wanna," Katie fought back.

"Let's just g-" James was cut off by Katie punching him.

"I'm shy okay!" She yelled.

"That's so adorable," James and I said at the same time.

-Time Skip-

After some more fighting with Katie, we finally got her back to the Palm Woods. While James set up a quick meet for Katie and this boy, I went to go find Camille. Seeing her by the pool, I walked over to her.

"Are we going to see the new movie tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just printed the tickets...but I also hired an actor,"

"Actor?"

"Yeah, I haven't told my dad yet...I can't have this getting out right now. The actor will walk in with me, you'll walk in alone and then we'll meet,"

"Camille it's been two weeks...it's time to tell your dad and everyone else,"

"I can't do it,"

"I'll go with you, come on," I said holding out my hand.

Camille reluctantly grabbed my hand as we walked to her apartment, however she dropped my hand when everyone was looking. Before entering, I gave Camille some reassurance, which I think made her more nervous.

"Mikey, good to see you," Camilles dad said.

"Good to see you too sir," I slightly judged Camille forward.

"Dad, I have something to tell you," Camille said nervously.

"Alright go for it," He said putting his book down.

"I'm Bi and I'm dating Mikey," Camille blurted.

"Hasn't that been the case for the last few months?"

"You knew?"

"Yeah, the way you two act together...I just assumed,"

"See, not that bad...now let's get back to the pool, so I can see how Katie's doing,"

This time, when entering the lobby, Camille didn't drop my hand. I smiled at Camille as we walked towards James.

"You okay?" I asked as he had blue smoothie running down his shirt.

"Great actually, got a date for tonight...only one problem though, KATIE IS GOING TO SEE KISS AND TELL WITH THAT HOODLUM!" James yelled.

"Oh hell no she ain't," I snapped.

"You wanna follow them before the movie?" James asked.

"Well I-" I looked over at Camille for approval.

"That's fine Mikey, as long as we get to see the movie, meet me at the theater on time,"

"Great...we'll meet them at fun burger tonight, after I talk with that hoodlum,"

-Time Skip-
*Fun Burger*

I tried not to invade James' date too much, so I sat at the table next to him for a while. I was having a hard time seeing Katie from my position, so I took a chance and moved to James' table.

"Hi," I said sitting next to James and stealing a fry, his date looked me up and down.

"I don't trust him," James said.

"Neither do I,"

Just as I thought nothing bad could happen, Katie and that boy got one single milkshake. Jumping out of my chair, I ran towards Katie and gave her James milkshake.

"Nice save," James said giving me a high-five.

"Hey what's this kids name?" I asked.

"Is that important right now?"

"You're right,"

After about an hour there, we headed to the movie theatre. Luckily for us, Katie's date didn't want to see Kiss and Tell, so I got to leave early. Seeing Camille, I walked over to her and smiled.

"Shall we get some soda?" I asked.

"We shall," She linked her arm around mine.

-Logan's POV-

I messed up my date with the new girl, but I saw Camille was standing alone. Taking that as my chance, I went to walk over towards her. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Mikey walk up her and smile.

"Sorry dude," James said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Sorry about you losing your chances with Camille,"

"I didn't lose my chances, she hanging out with her friend,"

"You mean girlfriend,"

"What? When did that happen?"

"Two weeks ago, I don't remember why they never told anyone,"

I looked down at the ground and then back up, only to see Mikey and Camille head into the theatre.

"Don't worry dude, we'll find you someone else," Kendall said coming up behind me.

"But I don't want no one else,"