Big Time Sneakers

I've been in my casts for four weeks now and I'm beyond sick of it. Just last week I fell, trying to get my clothes on and today I rammed my leg into the table, while trying to wheel around. Right now, I was sitting on my bed, waiting for Kendall to come over. Ever since the car crash, our dates have been movie nights.

Ring Ring

"Hello?"

"Hey Mikey, I can't make it, I just remembered I have something to do...okay bye," Kendall said frantically.

"Okay?" I whispered to myself.

Having a gut feeling, I called James. I figured Kendall wasn't telling the truth, so best bet is his friends right?

"Hello?" James answered.

"Hey, I think Kendall's lying to me, so I need your help,"

"With what?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe getting out of the house or getting to the Palm Woods," I snapped.

"Right, I'm actually waiting for sneakers,"

"Sneakers?"

"Yeah they're limited addition,"

"Put Katie on the phone please,"

"She's not here,"

I hung up my phone and slammed it down on my bed. I wasn't sure who to call for help now, Camille said she had a shoot today, so I wasn't going to bother her. Jo could possibly help, but things have been a little awkward lately. Getting an idea, I grabbed my phone and called Kelly.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm helping your dad at the studio,"

"Come pick me up,"

"I'm working,"

"I'll convince my dad to give you a bonus,"

"I'll be there soon,"

After about twenty minutes, Kelly finally showed up and we were on our way.

"So what's up?" Kelly asked.

"Well Kendall was supposed to be with me today for our date, but he canceled last minute,"

"Ohhh," Kelly said followed by a nervous laugh.

"What do you know?" I asked squinting my eyes.

"Well um...nothing, nothing at all,"

"Speak Kelly or kiss that bonus goodbye,"

"Kendalls out with Jo," She blurted.

"What?" I asked my heart slightly broken.

"I know, I thought it was weird too. This morning him and the guys came in for a few and when he left he said he was going to hang out with Jo...I thought he just said the wrong name, until you called me,"

"Do you think he's still dating her?"

"Don't think like that Mikey, you've been together for four weeks now...why would he go back to her?"

"Because shes better than me," I said hanging my head.

"No, you will not say that in my car,"

"Well it's true Kelly, every time I think we have something, he goes crawling back to Jo...this whole things is just on again, off again,"

"Look, we'll go find him and prove that he's just hanging with a friend,"

We drove through the city, looking for Kendall, but no luck. Just as we circled back towards my house, we saw him...and Jo. Both of them were holding hands and laughing, while also intensely looking around. My eyes began to water as I watched them kiss and then leave in different directions.

Just as Kendall rounded the corner, he made eye contact with Kelly and I. I looked at him with disappointment and sadness, while he looked back in regret. Kendall came running up to the car, but I told Kelly to take me home.

*Mansion*

Kelly left to go help my dad, while I sat in my room crying. I know Kendall and I were only together for a month, but I still cared about him. Just as I rolled over to get comfortable, I saw Kendall in my doorway.

"What the hell do you want?" I snapped.

"I want to apologize,"

"Oh god, that's the common theme with you...do something stupid and then apologizing,"

"Look, I know you saw Jo and I today,"

"You here to tell me what I already know?"

"No, I wanted to tell you what's been happening. When I broke up with Jo, I thought it was the right thing, but when we got back from the trip, I knew it was wrong. Don't get me wrong Mikey, you're a great person, but my heart belongs to Jo,"

"So you've know that you wanted to be with Jo since we got back? You've sat here and messed with my heart instead of breaking up with me!"

"I know it sounds bad bu-"

"It doesn't just sound bad, it is bad...did Jo know that you were also dating me?"

"No,"

"What does she think then?"

"She thinks I broke up with you a week into dating,"

"Great...just great, call her and have her come down here,"

"Mikey let's not do this today,"

"Screw you," I said grabbing my phone.

Twenty minutes passed and Jo arrived at the house. I didn't tell her what was going on over the phone, instead I decided to let Kendall teller her.

"What's going on?" Jo asked.

"Tell her Kendall," I snapped.

"I love been dating Mikey this whole time,"

"Um...I kind of already knew," Jo said scratching the back of her head.

"What?" Both Kendall and I asked.

"Yeah, I followed you here a couple of times and guessed. I should've said something, but I knew Kendall loved me and that if he was dating you, it was only because he didn't know how to break up with you,"

"So you're okay with him dating another girl?" I asked.

"Was he really dating you Mikey,? He came over for movie nights and that's about it," Jo said.

"IM INCAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES SITTING JO! I would've done the same with any other boyfriend, in this kind of condition," I snapped.

"Look I don't mean to upset you, but I just saw it as Kendall coming to comfort a friend,"

"Yeah, just think of it as me comforting you Mikey, the relationship didn't last long anyways," Kendall said.

After that, I asked Kendall and Jo to leave, I couldn't believe them. I curled up as much as I could and began to cry, I've never been hurt this much before. As more tears fell, I whispered to myself,

"You didn't comfort me Kendall, you broke me..."