Midnight

Today was New Years Eve, so the guys and I we planning a party at their place. I tried to get my dad to have the party at the mansion, but he said no. I was so excited for this party because it was actually gonna be my new music video as well.

"So what's first?" James asked.

"Well, music is first, considering I'm gonna perfore my new song Five Minutes to Midnight and this party will be the music video," I cheered.

"Nice,"

"TV's working?" Carlos asked.

"Yep, do we have food?" I replied then asked.

"No," Logan itched the back of his neck.

"We've been planning this for a week!"

"I know, but Kendall and I pulled an all nighter and played video games,"

"No excuses, you and Kendall to the store...Now!"

The guy raced off to the store, while I made sure the apartment was spotless. Not only would we need to fit the guests, but the camera crew also.

"Where's the decorations? I though you guys bought some?" I asked Katie and Carlos.

"Well...we got distracted," Carlos said.

"We bought shoes instead," Katie said showing off her new kicks.

"Grab your things, I guess we're heading to the store too,"

I grabbed me keys and headed towards my car, Katie and Carlos following. Arriving at the store, we went directly to their decorations.

"Let's get poppers!" Carlos yelled.

"Grab whatever," I said, holding the cart.

I regretted telling them that, our bill was over one hundred. Afterwards, we headed back to the Palm Woods and began to decorate.

"Are you decorating without me!" Mama Knight yelled as she walked into the room.

"You can help or better yet, you can take my place," I said climbing down from the ladder.

"Where are you going?" Katie asked.

"To invite people,"

I got down to the pool and started telling friends about the party, the last person I told was Camille.

"Hi," I said walking up behind Camille and wrapping my arms around her.

"Hi,"

"There's a party tonight and I need you to be there,"

"You need me? Do I play an important role?"

"Yep, you play the role of my amazing girlfriend," I said spinning Camille around to face me.

"Maybe I can squeeze that into my schedule," Camille joked.

-Time Skip-

Everyone started to pile in, including the camera crew. After some quick instructions to the crowed, the music video was film, for this one, I'd be singing live.

Brown eyes and lungs are filled up with smoke
Fast lives are stuck in the undertow
But you know the places I wanna go
Cause oh oh oh I've got a sickness you've got the cure
You've got the spark I've been looking for
And I got a plan we walk out the door
You know you wanna just let go
It's time to roll down the windows
Singing oh oh oh
We got all we need singers
So here we go
Turn it up
It's five minutes to midnight
You're coming home with me tonight
I can't get enough, shakin' me up turn it up alright
At five minutes to midnight
You'll see our name in city lights
Well make the clock stop make your heart drop
It becomes alive
We could pack up and leave other things behind
No fact or fiction or story line
Cause I need you more than just for tonight your oh oh oh
All I care I can't stop my breathing in
I'm weak and you were my medicine
I won't stop til I am under your skin
You know you wanna just let go
It's time to roll down the window
Singing oh oh oh
We got all we need so here we go
Turn it up
It's five minutes to midnight
You're coming home with me tonight
I can't get enough, shakin' me up turn it up alright
At five minutes to midnight
And when the clock strikes twelve
Will you find another boy
To go and kiss and tell
Cause you know I never will I think we could strike a match
And hold it to the wind to
See how long it lasts
We can make the time stand still
Turn it up
It's five minutes to midnight
You're coming home with me tonight
I can't get enough, shakin' me up turn it up alright
At five minutes to midnight
Turn it up
It's five minutes to midnight
You're coming home with me tonight
I can't get enough, shakin' me up turn it up alright
At five minutes to midnight
(Five Minutes to Midnight by Boys Like Girls)

After the music video was done, everyone went to having a normal party. By the end of the night, everyone stopped what they were doing and began to count down.

"Five..."

"Four..."

"Three..."

"Two..."

"One..."

"Happy New Year,"

I went to turn towards Camille and share a New Years kiss with her, but before I knew it, she was being pulled away...Logan kissed her. Almost everyone in the room stopped what they were doing when they noticed what just happened.

"What the hell dude!" I yelled gently moving Camille to the side.

"I still have feeling for Camille and this was the best time to show her!" Logan yelled back.

"She's my girlfriend!"

"So, I'm sure she still likes me more than you,"

Before I knew it, my fist landed on Logan's face and he was down on the ground. I went to hit him again, but I was pulled back by Carlos. I quickly got out of Carlos' grasp and left the apartment, Camille following behind me. I decided to leave the party and the entire way home I was silent.

*Mansion*

"You didn't have to hit him like that," Camille said as we walked into my room.

"He kissed you and he knew we were dating!"

"But you didn't need to hit him! It was just a kiss,"

"Are you standing up for him? If he kissed me, would you hit him?"

"I guess I'd slap him, not punch him,"

"So you're mad at me for hitting Logan, is it true do you like him better than me?"

"No I-"

"Do you still have feeling for him? Do you love him?" I was so angry, but I kept asking questions and making things worse.

"No, I love you,"

"You sure about that?"

Before I knew it, Camille rushed over to me and had her lips on mine. The kiss turned into a heated make out, which then lead to an amazing night...if you know what I mean.

-Time Skip-

I woke up in the morning and felt Camille wrapped around me. I looked down and smiled, remembering what we shared last night. Although I didn't want to get up, I had to be at the studio soon, to record. I slip out of bed and rushed to the bathroom, quickly getting dressed. Just as I got out of the bathroom, I head a knock on the door.

"Mikey, why's your door locked? It never is," I head James yell from the other side.

My eyes widened as I walked over an made sure Camille was covered with the blanket. After that, I walked to the door, unlocked it and only opened it a small amount.

"Hey, crazy party last night," James said, trying to push his way in.

"Nope," I said holding the door closed.

"Why?" James squinted his eyes at me.

"No reason," I said nervously.

"Mikey...tell me,"

"Fine," I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.

"Can't we talk in your room? Can I see what you're hiding?"

"Hell no! Camilles in there and there's no way in hell you're gonna see anything," I snapped.

James pondered for a second, before finally catching on. James smirked at me and held out his hand for a fist bump.

"No, that's weird," I said slapping his hand away.