Friends

I hate to admit it, but the 'dogs' have become my friends or maybe they forced me into this friendship, I'm really not sure.
As of right now we're standing in my fathers office listening to a lecture about how we need to behave at the Palm Woods.

"You dogs and Mikey need to quit trashing the Palm Woods, you might live there, but other people do too, I've gotten ten calls just this morning about you guys," Dad yelled.

He continued, but I wasn't invested, I was more interested in the corn dog stand I saw outside. Knowing Carlos would be willing to go with me I nudged him in the side.

"Ow-"

"SHHH" I cut him off and proceeded to point to the corn dog stand.

Getting the hint, he nodded his head and we waited for the perfect time to sneak out. Just as my dad turned his back, we fell to the back of the group and right out the door. Surprisingly the other guys were too busy defending themselves to even notice us, but there's no complaining there. We finally made our way outside to get our food.

"Two corn dogs please, one with ketchup and the other with mustard and ketchup," I said to the man.

"Will do," He said getting the food.

"Do you think they noticed we left?" Carlos asked.

"No, they were to busy complaining, I'm sure we could sneak back in," I said while paying.

"Here you go," The man said.

We grabbed our food and made out way back towards the building.

"Hey look, there's a smoothly stand," Carlos yelled.

"We need to get back to the studio,"

"Yeah, but Mikey how am I gonna eat this corn dog without something to wash it down," He said raising his eyebrow.

"Ugh fine, lets go,"

We made our way to the stand an got ourselves two strawberry smoothies. Slowly, we made our way back to the studio in hopes of not getting yelled at.

*Rocque Records*

"WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN," my father yelled.

Carlos threw his corn dog up into the air catching it, while I spilled some of my smoothie.

"He noticed," Carlos whispered.

"Yeah... Hey dad, we just went to go get food, while you ranted on about um... What were you ranting about?"

"Mikey are you serious, I just talked to you and the guys about behaving and you ignore me?" He started rubbing his forehead.

"Yes," I said.

"Why didn't you just wait till Gustavo was done and then we could've all got food, I'm starving," James pouted.

"Because I was hungry then, you know when I decided to leave?"

"But why'd you take Carlos and not me or Kendall or Logan?"

"Because James, you and the guys were complaining to my dad when I wanted to leave, Carlos 1)wasn't complaining and 2) he was closest to me," I stated.

"WHO CARES ABOUT WHO TOOK WHO, DOGS GET TO PRACTICING AND YOU..." Dad said pointing at me.

"I want you to come help me write our next big hit,"

"But I...I don't write music," I said nervously.

"Seriously... You write all the time, you even told Carlos that you've written songs that no one but you have seen," Kendall said.