Welcome Back, Big Time

It's been a nice six weeks without the guys, I've got some writing done, some relaxation time, and I've got to spend time with my mom. Considering my father had to go with the guys, my mom took it as a chance to come stay at the mansion.

"Honey, come down here!" My mother yelled.

"What?" I said running down the stairs fixing my hair.

"What do you think about pink curtains?"

"You know dads coming back right, like tomorrow or today, he'll be back,"

"Yeah, but what about the curtains?"

"Okay...pink will look nice,"

"That's what I thought,"

My mothers been doing that a lot lately, adding her own style to the mansion...almost like she wants to move back in.

*Palm Woods*

I decided to go hang out by the QUIET pool, one last time before the guys came back. Since they've been gone, a lot has change, nobody knows them as the party kings or the prank masters. Of course their pretty famous now, but many people at the Palm Wood are famous.

"Mikey!" Camille yelled.

"Camille, quite please,"

"Sorry, did you see, the guys are back,"

My eyes widened as I looked into the lobby, sure enough, the guys were there. I know I was happy without them here, but I'm also pretty happy when they are here. I jumped out my chair and ran toward the guys, giving them all one group hug.

"Mikey!" They all yelled hugging me back.

"I kind of missed you guys," I said pulling away.

"Kind of?" Logan asked.

"Well the 'quiet' you left behind was amazing,"

"So we're too loud?" James asked.

"Some times, but that's besides the point...How was tour?"

"Awesome, we loved the fans and preforming," Kendal said.

"Who are all these people?" Carlos asked.

"New kids, you've been gone three weeks...you should know by now, people pop in and out of this place all the time," Camille said.

"Right,"

While I carried a conversation on with James about his tour, their Palm Woods Teacher came over. Unfortunately they had three weeks of work due by tomorrow, the worst part is Logan dragged me away to help.

"Why meeee," I complained on the way to the apartment.

"Because you're smarter than them and you're the only one with nothing to do,"

"I have things to do," I protested.

"Really?"

"Okay fine, let's get this done,"

I decided to take the english section of the work, but before we could get started Logan had to complain to the teacher.

"I'm gonna get Gustavo and go talk to her," He yelled marching out of the apartment.

"You do that," I responded still working on the paper.

-Time Skip-

It had been about an hour and I had only got two paper done and Logan had just returned, complaining about the work load.

"We have to get this done now!" He yelled.

"No shit Sherlock," I yelled back.

"Hey, language," Mama Knight said.