Part Seventeen | Cavalry Battle Finale

Alrighty. On to the continuation!!

_________

*:・゚✧Recap✧゚・:*

-"I see some unexpected student combinations..." -

-"Come on, everyone get your hands in the air! It's time for an arena pumping, UA, battle royale! Let me hear ya scream!!"-

Midoriya tightens his ten million headband as he stands atop his group. Hatsume is on his right, Uraraka to his left and Tokoyami serving as the horse at the front. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah!" Ochako replies with a smile as she adjusts her footing.

"Hatsume?" Izuku questions and the pink haired girl giggled beside him with a nod.

"Tokoyami?"

"Yes." he responds, with Dark Shadow giving a short nod.

"Okay..." Izuku took a breath, steeling his nerves as he tightened his fists. "Let's do this!"

_______

-"And now we've reached the half-way point of the game!"- Yamada announces just as Team Midoriya screeches to a halt. The obstacle in their path?

Team Todoroki.

Taking a breath, Midoriya centered himself before staring head on at his competition.

"I thought we had it made...guess I was wrong..."

-"As the cavalry battle enters its second half, it's anyone's game! Class 1B has made an unexpected showing but who will win the ten million points in the end? That's the real question, sports fans!"-

"I'll be taking that now..."

_______

3rd Person POV

"I didn't think this would happen until later in the contest. He seems to have it out for you, Midoriya," Tokoyami mutters as Shoto's group stares Midoriya's down.

"You right, Tokoyami but the game's only halfway over. We can't stop now!" Izuku responds with a light frown as a multitude of contingency plans run through his head.

'He's plotting something but no matter what he comes up with...it won't help him!' "Now, Iida. Forward!" Todoroki orders, glancing to the other who wasted little time.

"Right," Iida gives a nod and starts his engines, speeding the team off to Midoriya's.

"Yaoyorozu. Be ready to protect us," Todoroki notes to the girl and she spares him a quick nod.

"On it!" Momo raises her arm, activating her quirk to create a thicc (I had to lol) insulation sheet and staff.

"Kaminari!"

"Oh, I know what I gotta do," Denki grins as he preps his electrification.

"That doesn't look good..." Ochako grimaces as Todoroki and company looked ready for an all out brawl.

"Dang it...Guys! Watch our surroundings." Izuku warns as he takes a quick look around. "It's not just Todoroki. Everyone's after us!" as he states, four other teams were downright gunning for them.

"I hope you made something strong, Yaoyorozu. Indiscriminate shock. 1.3 Million Volts!" Kaminari yells, throwing his quirk into overdrive and flooding the field with violent bolts of electricity.