CHAPTER SEVEN | BLACK FOREST

"We're here."

With a smile, you trudge your horse forward, with calm steps tubbo followed you with his own horse. "The forest is more scarier than I thought." Tubbo pointed out. He's not wrong though, the forest did gave a creepy vibe. Even though it's daylight it still gives you the creeps.

"What's your first quest?" You asked as you gripped your horse's reigns. He pulled out his scroll and opened it, reading the first one that's written. "Uh- get five enderpearls." He then turn his scroll off and put it in his pockets. "Should be easy." You replied as you trudge your horse forward.

The leaves rustles and you stopped your horse, causing tubbo to stop too. You get off your horse and tied the reigns to a nearby tree. Tubbo did the same and catched up to you. You walked towards a tree and hid your figure to the tall tree, tubbo stood beside you while you look around.

"Do you see anything?" You asked and he only Shook his head while looking around. You frown, in this view it's hard to look around, "stay here." You ordered and you climbed the tree that you were just hiding at. You stood on a branch, kneeling down to inspect the area.

A familiar tall black figure with purple eyes caught your own eyes. You felt a smile crept up on your lips and you climbed down. "I saw one." You spoke and you speed walk towards where the endermen is. "Follow me" you ordered and he only nodded. When the two of you were close enough you stopped and hid in a Bush. Tubbo copied your actions and kneeled down to hide his figure.

You then pointed at the tall monster that stood meters away. It's tall lanky figure would scare anyone who dared to look at it. It's purple eyes glow as it looks around for it's meal for today. Tubbo then frowned. You looked at him and titled your head, asking "what's wrong?" You asked and he only looked down. "Nothing. It's just that-" he trailed off and looked back at the endermen.

"He reminds me of ranboo." He blurted out, 'ranboo? Who's ranboo?' You have no idea who he was talking about but you figured out that he's his friend. "He's a part-endermen." He added. You then now have an idea to who it was. It was probably the male student you saw on the photo earlier that gave you endermen vibes. You looked down at the child, feeling bad.

"We can move on to the next quest if you want, we'll leave this quest for the last." You suggests with a smile. He turn to look at you and Shook his head, smiling as he spoke "it's fine Ms. Y/N. I'll do it." He then stood up and before he walk you tugged his clothe and he looked down at you. "Be careful." You said, your tone held seriousness in them.

He gave you a smile then nodded. He walked off and you watched from afar. He tip toed, making sure he don't make any sound while walking towards the tall monster. He grabbed his axe that hung in his hips, gripping it as he raise it high in the air. When he was just about to bring down the axe the tall monster slowly looked behind and to tubbo. It's purple eyes widening in surprise and shaking from anger.

Tubbo made eye contact with the monster and he found himself staring back. The monster let out an inhuman screeched, the air coughed and in a blink of an eye, it was gone. Leaving purple particles behind. "I-it's gone!" Tubbo exclaimed. Letting you know what's happening. You stood up and was about to walk towards to tubbo when you saw the monster appeared behind him.

"TUBBO!" You unsheathed your sword and with a flash, your sword was buried deep to the endermen's stomach. It let out a screech and it's jaw unhinge from it's mouth and after that, it disappeared for the second time. Purple blood splattered in your cheek and clothes, same goes for tubbo. Your ruby sword was now covered in purple blood.

Tubbo stood there, shaking in fear. It was his first time seeing an endermen up this close. Sure he knew they exist and he knows a lot about them by reading books about them. He also knew how to kill one but it was different in person. When he comes face to face with a real one, he can't help but freeze and shake in fear.