CHAPTER TEN: UNEXPECTED VISITOR

»»--⍟--««

»»--⍟--««

Alexis, Alexander and Alexandra were sibling from the Manburg kingdom. Alexis, more known for being Quackity, is the right hand man of the King of the manburg, Schlatt. Schlatt is good enough to give the siblings a mansion to live, quackity has always said to serve him for all his life.

(If y'all wondering who Alexander and Alexandra is, alexander is Mexican dream and Alexandra is the female version of big q 💀 if you've watch that one video of quackity where he pretends to be a woman in Facebook, that's what she looks like)

Alexandra is known as one of the famous princess out there, she's really not a princess but the people in their land treats her like one. She's like the Queen bee of their land and is very well known for hosting tea parties and inviting famous princesses and queens to her tea party to discuss some serious matters, or should I say rumors...

And now, Alexandra is planning on hosting another tea party. She and her nanny is now creating the invitations and alexandra is currently reading the list of princesses and queens that she's gonna invite.

A pile of name of princesses and queens were written in a long expensive paper. While reading their names, she stopped in a certain name she'd never heard before.

"Nanny? Who is this?" She pointed at the unfamiliar name.

The nanny scooted over to her desk and read the name. She smiled when she finished reading the name and turned to alexandra.

"She's the daughter of the Damon family, she had just made an appearance to the public just recently since she mostly stays in her land." The nanny explained.

An amused smirk was immediately displayed in alexandra's face, reading the name over and over again.

"Give her an invitation, I want to meet her." She ordered.

And with that, nanny wrote Y/N's name on a printed invitation.

Meanwhile, back to all of you in tbe black forest. An unknown man emerges from the shadows, a smirk wad visible in his face.

His orange hair reached to his shoulders with the tips of his hair was covered in white tips. Fox ears was displayed in his head as it flickered back and forth, his brown orbs scanned each one of you. He was wearing a black kimono and a orange tail was wagging back and forth.

"A bunch of preys entered my turf, what could they possibly want?" He taunted.

"M-mister, we're sorry for entering your home. Our friends were lost and-" before lani can even continue, she was interrupted by the unknown hybrid man.

"Do I look like I care?" He scoffed.

Lani fell quiet. The air was tense and neither one of you spoke. Wilbur was glaring at the hyrbid while niki held a worried expression, Lani was looking on the ground, obviously shaken up. Ranboo was looking at the unknown man with an intense stare, while technoblade only looked unbothered.