CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MISUNDERSTANDINGS

Volume 3: The Runaway Princess.

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MISUNDERSTANDINGS

YOU CHOSE LETTER B. DECLINE.

»»--⍟--««

You Shook your head, your decision is final.

"Thank you but, I think it'll be in safer hands if it's in your hands."

You flashed him a smile, he held out his hand with the book for a moment before smiling and nodding. He dropped his arm to his side, smiling.

"I respect your decision." He said

As you were walking down the stairs, you can hear him say something.

"Just know that if something happens, act like you don't know anything."

With that, you fetched fiona who's reading a romantic novel. The two of you exited the shop, it's too early to go back to the castle. Perhaps you can eat outside for once?

You walked to a nearby restaurant, fiona following close behind. You opened the doors and the people immediately greeted you good mornings and hellos.

You and fiona sat down beside the windows that let you see what's happening outside the restaurant.

A waitress came forward on your table, holding a pen and a notepad.

"Good day, princess! What would you like to eat today?"

The waitress beamed as she wait for you to speak. "I'll have some (F/F)." You said and the waitress noted it down to her notepad, she then turned to fiona. "How about you, miss?" She smiled.

Fiona smiled, "I'll have the same as hers." With that, the waitress nodded and scribbled a few notes on her notepad before walking away from your table.

Fiona looked at you, seemingly bothered. "What's wrong?" You asked, she only Shook her had and released an awkward laugh. "Nothing, it's just that- I feel new to this place. I've never been here before, this place looks expensive." She commented, looking around the place.

You laughed, "I should take you here often then." She gasped and quickly shook her head. "No! Please, I'm content on staying at the castle grounds." She said, chuckling nervously.

You chuckled, "I was joking." As if on cue, the waitress came back with your foods. She set down the plates and smiled before leaving your table.

"Eat all you want, my treat." You said, picking up your utensils.

She sweats a little, "this is a bit too much, princess..." She said, looking down at the expensive food before her.

"Come on now, eat up. Don't worry about it." You said, plopping a piece of F/F in your mouth.