BURNING MEMORY.

You walked across the hall, the red carpet on the ground adds to the details of the place.

You put your hands on your hoodie's pocket and looked at the paintings that was displayed across the hall.

The first painting that caught your eyes was a painting of a guy, his hair was a soft color of pink. You can't help but notice his hair reached his waist and for some reason you felt envy.

His face was a truly handsome, there's no denying that. His red eyes seems to burn through your dark E/C eyes, he was wearing what a King would wear. And on top of his head sat a bright golden crown.

He was holding a dark purplish sword, he look really majestic in that painting.

Your eyes moved to the next painting besides him, and it was another guy. He has brown curly hair that was tucked into a black beany, a bright smile was displayed on his face.

His brown orbs read nothing but sadness in them, although he is smiling his eyes says it all. He was wearing a dark brown trench coat, a white shirt was underneath it and a dark black jeans.

His hands was tucked behind him, you can't help but feel sad for the guy in the painting for some reason.

The next painting, the girl in the painting caught your eye.

Her bright pink hair reached to her shoulder blades, her brown orbs read anger and rage in them although she is smiling in the painting.

She was wearing a pastel pink gown and white long gloves, pink jewels were on her hair and outfit, adding to her beauty.

Your eyes squinted on why this girl was different from the other, sure she does look absolutely beautiful in that smile of hers but you can't help but wonder...

Why do you feel bad for her at some point?

You don't understand this feeling, it's like you're forgetting something. You don't like this feeling, you then darted your eyes to the next picture.

The next picture showed a teen on his seventeen, his blonde hair was slightly curly. He wore a white tuxedo with a red tie. golden epaulets sitting on his shoulders, his blue orbs read nothing in them but a monotone color of blue.

Although a bright smile was displayed on his face like any other paintings, his eyes was more harder to read. It seems like this boy went through a hard time in his lifetime, for some reason you wanted to know more about him.

Moving on to the next picture besides him, a more moody boy sat on the painting. His brown curly locks was fluffy, little ram horns were on his head. His brown orbs held sadness and grief in them.

He was wearing a black tuxedo with a green tie on it, golden epaulets sat on either side of his shoulders. He wasn't wearing a smile like the other guys on the paintings.

What really catched your attention was the scars on his face, it looks like he had been in an explosion or something close to that. He was wearing a straight face.

The boy looks really young, making you feel pity for him on what might've happened on his lifetime.

Funny, you're feeling bad for the people who died ages ago.

The next painting was a girl in his age, brown hair was tied to a tight bun, she wore the same expression as the past guy. Her brown orbs held sadness and grief as well.

She was wearing a green gown with black gloves, sapphires complimented her beauty as they sat in her hair and on her outfit. She was wearing a straight face as well.