CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: QUESTIONS

Hello! been a while, huh? really sorry for the lack of updates- as from what you've heard from these past chapters school is being tough on me and now my update schedule is ruined. I am also having trouble writing and finishing the special chapters, but I can guarantee you guys that I'll post them soon.

Hate to say it but this chapter is rushed, what I've originally planned is that techno and the reader will have a conversation with 10 questions just like i've promised. but then as you can see i am unable to hold that promise skdjakds something came up and i have to change the plot of this chapter very quick. so this is really rushed, i really wanted to post a chapter before i go to hibernation for a few months so this is the best yall are gonna get.

Enjoy!

"alright."

You answered as you set the book your holding on your lap and straightened your posture, your attention was now all on his figure. He did the same and put the book on the nearby table then leaned on his seat.

"You go on and ask the first question." He stated as he waited patiently for your question, his arms were crossed.

Your mind wanders to the questions that you could ask him right now, you only have ten questions to ask. you can't throw this opportunity to the window- you gotta be really observant and mindful when you ask him something.

Your mind then remembered on how he dislikes orphans so much. "Why do you despise orphans so much?" 

He tilted his head, he was expecting more of a serious question but he's not complaining. "They have no parents, therefore they must be really uneducated and have a poor sense of humor." He then shrugged his shoulders, "Most of orphans I encountered are barbarians, not surprise on that." He added.

You felt a little offended at that, you're an orphan and you were nowhere near those characteristics. "Not all of them are-" before you can even continue he had already cut you off. "My turn." He stated.

"Who's your mentor?"

You ignored the rude interruption you just received and instead you gave off a friendly smile and kindly answered, "Her name is Beatrice Avgi, she's a professional huntress. my parents hired her to train me in a very young age." 

Seeing at he was aiming for the more personal questions, you are now prepared for your next question. "What did she-" You then clasped your hands together, "My turn!"

"What is the first thing you felt when you drank the so-called love potion?" You didn't really have a particular reason to ask this question, you just wanted to know what it feels like being under a love potions. it's best to just ask than actually feel it yourself. you'll have to drink it first before you get the feeling of being 'in love'. 

His face seems to flush in a deep red color as his confidence on this game went down, his shoulders tensed up and the urge to just hide under a rock is so tempting. "Why do you ask?" 

You then chuckled at his reaction, "I'm the one asking the questions here." 

The deep blush on his face seems to only darken at this, he took his time thinking- you weren't bothered by it. he can take all the time he needed, after all the question is out of the blue. after a moment of silence and just thinking really hard he finally answered with a shaky and stuttering voice. "I-I felt... a little dizzy at first, and- and- when I l-looked at..."He then swallowed a lump in his throat, "...you.. I.. f-feel- extremely giddy for some...reason-  and... I-" He paused for a second, finally deciding to meet your eyes, he was expecting to see a laughing expression on you but he was surprised to see a curious and confused expression, it's like everything he says is new to you. at this he grew a little confident and his stuttering ceased a little. "...I feel really clingy too, I- I couldn't stand a second without being on your side and- and- I want to..." He looked down at your hands that was folded on your lap, your hands looks soft and delicate to touch- compared to his hands that felt rusty to hold. "...to hold your hands." He finally finished with a gulp at the end. just when he finished his explanation did he realized he was sweating a lot.