CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE WRATH OF THE BLADE

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE WRATH OF THE BLADE

QnA's still open! Feel free to ask anything ;)

»»--⍟--««

⚠️TW! Fightings, blood, curse words (?)

»»--⍟--««

Can I get an OWA OWA for this chapter?

»»--⍟--««

YOU CHOSE LETTER A. SEND THE LETTERS TO OTHERS.

»»--⍟--««

With shaky hands, you folded the paper and tied it to the bird's leg, you wished it a safe journey and you collapsed to the ground of your balcony, fiona helping you.

"Princess Y/N! What happened?" She asked, wiping the blood in your neck with a handkerchief in her hands.

You opened your mouth and told her everything that happened, from dream confiscating your belongings, burning the fake letters and to the... Bitings.

Fiona stared at you with a bewildered face, she always felt uneasy when she's around the masked man but she never thought he'll go that far.

"Fiona, from now on, do not leave my room. If they called you say that I ordered you to stay here." You said, you can't afford fiona getting hurt. After all, she saved you.

When she knocked dream unconscious, dream probably doesn't know who knocked him out since he hadn't had the time to look at fiona when he fell unconscious.

That's a good and also bad thing, now he'll probably order his people to know who knocked him out. Fiona will be in danger.

She can only nodded as she went to your bathroom to get some water to wipe your blood, she'd get you to the psychiatrist in the castle but she can't risk the risk of taking you there since almost all of the people in the castle is sided with dream.

So she's doing her best to take care of you herself, she's no mage or a healer so this is the best thing she can do right now.

"Get me a red cloth." You spoke as she wipe the blood off of your neck.

"Red cloth?" She asked, confused.

"Any kind of cloth, just get me one." You said, and she nodded. Going through your wardrobe.

She then handed a red handkerchief to you, you grabbed it and stood up with shaky legs. You then tied it in the railings of the balcony.