CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PLANNING

»»——⍟——««

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PLANNING

»»——⍟——««

YOU CHOSE LETTER B.

(Y'all already hate Alexandra that much 😭)

You sighed and called the maid that you ordered to send a letter saying you agreed on the tea party, you told her to cancel it and say you're busy at the moment.

You plopped to your bed, still feeling tired from the trip and the fight. You let your eyes close and you let your body relax as you let dreamland nearing you.

»»——⍟——««

The next morning were like any other morning. You get up, take a bath, eat and just bore around the castle. You're feeling lazy today, you don't want to go to the town, you don't want to stay in the castle either, you want to explore.

An idea sparked in your head as your E/C eyes light up. You went to your room and to your walk in closet, you yanked the first outfit your eyes set onto and wear it. (Picture above)

You didn't bothered putting Jewelry and accessories to you since you're just going to town. You grabbed some money which is in your purse and put it on your skirt pocket.

You skid to the throne room and opened it, not bothering to knock. You found your mother and father talking to each other as usual.

"Mom! Dad! I'm going to the town!" You exclaimed.

"Be back before sunset honey!" Your mother exclaimed back.

With that, you closed the doors and speed walked towards the front door, the guards opened the gigantic doors and you immediately jogged towards the stables.

A white horse caught your E/C eyes and you jogged faster, you opened the Daisy's stables doors and guided her outside the stables. You pet her several times and pecked her forehead which she responded with a Huff.

"How've you been?" You spoke, not exactly expecting a respond.

You then climbed ontop of her, grabbed her reigns and walked her towards the gates. The guards opened the golden gates and you took off with your loyal companion.

When you reached the town, you set Daisy down and entered a certain shop. You took out your purse and walked towards the owner of the shop.

"Oh! Princess Y/N! I see that you're back, welcome back Princess!" He greeted you.

You smiled and waved, "Thank you!" You replied, you scooted closely to him and whispered, "Do you have any obsidians here?" You asked.

You see, you have this idea to go to the nether, you've only been there once when you're a kid and your parents never allows you to go there. And now you're feeling confident to go there.

You do have obsidians back at your home, but if you asked your parents to give you one or two, they'll immediately get suspicious so you chose to buy one in the shop.

The owner raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Yeah, why?" He asked, getting suspicious. You opened your purse and dropped several golds and diamonds. "Give me 14 of those, don't tell anyone that I bought those." You whispered, smiling.