CHAPTER FORTY NINE: TALK

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER FORTY NINE: TALK

School's almost over, that's why I'm speedrunning these updates :)

Also I have a new book for those who didn't know! Go give it a read if you're interested ;)

»»--⍟--««

Your eyes flutter open, the first thing you saw is a certain pinkette. His hair were a mess, all over the place too. His eyes were closed and his lips were slightly agape, an arm is drapped across you holding your waist.

Your eyes instantly flashed open and your sleepiness washed away, you were confused for a second on why he's on the bed with you but then you remembered what happened yesterday.

With slow and careful movement, you grabbed his arm that's drapped on your waist and slowly lifted it up. You carefully set it to his side and sat up, you immediately went for the door once you were out of his hold.

You yawned, still feeling a little tired. Your boots clanked to the ground at you wander around the castle early in the morning, you have no idea where you were going- you were simply taking turns and turns in hopes to fond the living room and ask some maids or butlers for direction.

You passed the garden, their garden was fairly large and more open. Just as you were about to ignore the garden you came trecking back and peeked to the garden once more.

There, on the gazebo, sat sally and wilbur. Sally was wearing a more casual sunset colored dress while Wilbur was more dressed than usual, they were chatting while eating desserts on the gazebo.

The sight was adorable and you can't help but smile, the air shift and coughed around you. "Aren't they a perfect pair?" A deep voice spoke up.

You turned to your side to see lune, he was peeking to the garden watching the two Converse too. Purple particles flew around him as he averted his gaze at you and smile. "Yes, they sure are." You replied at his statement.

Lune then moved out of the scene and you followed him, you noticed that his hair wad down at this time- his black hair reached to his waist, similar to techno's. His white long sleeve was covered in different color of paint, he must be painting in his room.

"You must be hungry, let's go get something to eat." He stated and extended his hand for you to grab, you simply nodded and grasped his hand- readying yourself for the headache that's about to come.

The two of you disappeared into thin air and reappeared on the living room, you noticed that the teens were on he table, eating. They were already on their uniforms- "Hey kids." Lune greeted.