CHAPTER FIFTY: DOUBLE DATE

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER FIFTY: DOUBLE DATE

»»--⍟--««

Your face seems to get more flushed as the minute pass, "So," Wilbur started, putting down his teacup. You looked at Wilbur and glared, warning him through your eyes just in case he say something weird. "What's your next move?"

Your eyes lighten up and your tensed muscles relaxed, "In order to go to the end, I heard that you need to go to the nether first." You stated, picking up a chocolate piece and plopped it on your mouth. "I was planning on going there early."

Wilbur looked at you as if your stupid, "I meant what's your next move on your relationship?"

You looked at Wilbur, "relationship?" He then looked at you then averted his gaze to techno who's drinking wine.

Your face flushed and you glared at Wilbur, "We're not in a relationship. Stop being delusional." You scolded.

He then put his arm up in surrender, you peeked at techno to catch him also looking at you. When your eyes met you two quickly looked away, cheeks tinted in pink blush. You then coughed in your fist, looking at sally.

"Hello sally." You smiled.

She smiled and waved. "Hello Y/N!" She beamed.

You then put your chin on your palm, "What's your first impression of Wilbur?" You then catched Wilbur flashed you an anxious glare.

You smirked, looking at sally. "Oh! My first impression? My first impression of him is that I thought he's a short tempered guy, prefered quiet places but turns out he is actually the opposite." Sally stated.

Wilbur exploded in a deep shade of red, "Oh! Didn't you know he can play the guitar?" You pointed out and wilbur shrunk on his seat, sally gasped and her eyes sparkled. "He can play the guitar?" She asked and you nodded. "Yes! Did he sang you a song?" You asked.

Sally shook her head, "I didn't know you can play the guitar." She the turned to wilbur.

Wilbur fixed his posture and coughed, "Ah, yes- I do play the guitar. Would you like me to sing you a song?" He asked, anxious.

You rolled your eyes and chuckled, oh how his mood change so fast. Sally nodded and Wilbur stood up and went to fetch his guitar, when he return he sat down next to sally and started playing the strings.

He started playing the guitar, then a moment later he started singing the lyrics. The three of you stayed quiet, just listening to his voice and performance. You can see wilbur's tense, but after a while of singing and playing he seems to relax under the comfortable silence.