CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION

»»--⍟--««

This chapter is all about fluff for now :D so no choices will be put at the end of the chapter <3

Also short chapter sorry :')

»»--⍟--««

YOU CHOSE LETTER B. CLOSE THE BOOK.

»»--⍟--««

Without any second thoughts, you slammed the book shut. You didn't even know that you're trembling and shaking, You released a breathe you didn't know you were holding.

You sighed out, Is this fine? Heck, is this even real? Something tells you if you continue something bad will happen, so you trust your guts for now. You did not open the book and set it to your nightstand.

You sighed again, still sweating. You looked at the mirror that's on the wall, your face held stress in them. For the pass few days, it's been hectic. The black forest, the masquerade attack, and now this whole love potion thing.

Not to forget your mother is currently bedridden, everything just sucks right now. You just want to rest but you knew you need to act fast if you want to save your mother.

You don't even know when this curse will last, but from what you've read, it said that you managed to save your mother. But why, why does something feel not right?

You shake the feelings away, sighing once again before standing up and walking closer to the mirror. You unbuttoned a few buttons of your clothe and looked at the faint Hickey at your neck.

It was faint because it was covered in make up, which you were thankful of. Damn, make up does really go far. Good thing your master taught you how to use those.

It's now afternoon, you've been reading books about the nether that you have snatched from your library since if you want to go kill the dragon, you'll need hell of a stuff to go there.

A knock on your door interrupted your reading as you look at the door. You stood up from your sitting position which is on your balcony, you trudge towards the door and opened it, expecting a maid or a butler.

You were shocked to see a certain pinkette standing outside your room, the events that happened last night came to your head and your cheeks was immediately tinted with pink blush.