CHAPTER THIRTY: CAW

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER THIRTY: CAW

»»--⍟--««

⚠️TW! Bullying and slight gore. Continue at your own risk.

»»--⍟--««

"WHAT IN THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE?!"

There he stood, on the doorway of the kitchen. His black wings was tucked under a cloak as his blue orbs widened in shock on what the hell's going on here.

After his shock, he straightened his posture. "Wilbur." He said and almost immediately, wilbur stumbled forward. Almost tripping as he do so.

"Mind telling me what happened here?" He asked, his voice is Stern.

Wilbur was quiet for a moment before coughing lightly. "Uh- um- Food fight...?" He then swing the baguette in his snd side to side lightly.

Phil face palmed, sighing in disappointment as wilbur flinched. "I am not cleaning that." He said and exited the kitchen.

You set down the metal melon, scratching your messy and sticky hair. "C'mon, let's clean this up." You said as you chuckled lightly.

The kids groaned, mostly tommy and tubbo. "Are we really cleaning these up?" Tommy complained. "Yeah, we started this after all." You replied.

With a little more complains here and there, he finally picked up a broom. You, quackity and fiona had go to the bathroom to get a bucket of water and a towel to scrub the food that's everywhere on the ground.

The sun was setting on the horizon by the time you guys were done with the kitchen, sweats dripped down your faces as you guys scrub and clean the messy kitchen floor.

While scrubbing the floor, wilbur looked around. "Why does it seems like we're missing something..." He said, scrubbing the floor. Everyone seems to look around as well when he said that.

He then stood up, his brown orbs were wide as he seems to panick by the time passes.

"WHERE'S TECHNOBLADE?!"

Meanwhile, far far away from the cabin, a piglin lay still on the snow. His eyes were closed as his forehead bleeds a little, He was passed out on the cold snow.

Back to the cabin, you sweat a little to the mention of his name. You slowly look up to the ceiling to see that hole you made and you have no idea where he landed, you just assumed he was nearby on the cabin.