CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: THE AFTERMATH

»»--⍟--««
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: THE AFTERMATH

GUESS WHO GOT CAUGHT VIOLATING THE RULESSSSS

Yeah, that's right. It's ya boi hœshi

My stupid ass thought it was a great idea to take a walk with my friends on a nearby park.

Guess what. Some guards took us to their department 👁️👄👁️

They lectured us about how we're minors and aren't supposed to be outside 😭😭

I thought we were allowed to go outside since many minors like us had been going out a lot now.

Now, the most irritating part is that they only took us. There's so many minors with us on the park and they just took us. 🤡

Eh, we prolly deserve it since we broke a rule. Not going outside again.

Btw, my friend's mom came to the police department and took us. SHE SAID THAT IM HER DAUGHTER SO I GOT OUT TOO HEUERUUSHAHA

But srsly, I was so thankful for my friend's mom for covering me up. Since the deputy there said that if our guardians didn't arrive in the next hour they'll take us to waiting hall.

Okay, here me out. Waiting hall doesn't sound that bad buT BRO. WAITING HALL IS THE WORST.

Why? Lemme tell you why, waiting hall is where they put the people who broke the rules and the waiting hall is where they'll decided what punishment they will give us.

BRO GOOD THING THE GUARDS WERE KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE US FOODS AND WATER SINCE WE'VE BEEN THERE FOR HOURS. WERE STARVING MAN.

The deputy is scary tho ngl nsmskdjdj he lectured us to not go out again sjdkdkdkd

We deserved to be lectured lol, we broke a rule after all.

Now y'all know why I haven't been uploading anskkskdkdmd

So sorry this took so long to upload! My wattpad keep crashing and not saving my drafts and it's driving me nuts snsksdkdkdkdn

ALSO FLUFF CHAPTER HEHEHE

»»--⍟--««

Your red gown was being dragged on the white blanketed snow ground as you walk forward through the cold snow, hugging yourself as you try to not shake too much from the cold.

After getting out of the chaotic church, techno had led you to a snowy terrain. He said that he'll take you to where the meet-up was.

After walking, he stopped. You halted and looked a him, he was looking around as if there's someone else with you two in the snowy woods.

"They'll be here any minutes now, I can feel their presence." He said.

As if on cue, a familiar laugh echoed in the air. It was Tommy's and tubbo's, soon, multiple enderpearls were thrown on the ground meters away from you and techno.