CHAPTER EIGHT | LOST OR FOUND

You chose B. Help Wilbur find Tubbo And Tommy.

Back in the énosi nystaléon agorión kingdom. A lonely king sat in his garden, reading a novel he's been too attached to not continue the climax. His blonde hair danced against the wind as he sat on an empty bench on the garden.

A figure caught his eyes as he drift his attention from his book and to the figure that walked infront of him. There, stood wilbur. Two meter away from him and his back faces him. A smile Came up to his face as he greeted his child.

"Hey wil." He greeted.

He was greeted in silence as he just shrugged it off and faced his book and continued reading. Suddenly, wilbur spoke. Causing to shift his attention back at wilbur.

"Doesn't it bother you?"

He lowered down his book and his attention now fully on wilbur, who's back is still turn to him.

"Bother what?"

He replied, trying to catch up on what his kid is trying to tell him. Then, slowly wilbur turned around. His familiar yellow sweater is smudged with dried and new blood as a slash wound is displayed on his chest. His skin is pale as a ghost and his eyes were pure black. Black goo flow out of his eyes as he stare at Phil's soul.

"The guilt."

Phil's eyes widened as he sat up straight on his bed. Another nightmare. He wiped the Sweat that falls down in his forehead as he breathed in and out, trying to calm himself down. He looked around to see himself displayed in his room.

Right... He was sick and- and, he was sick and bedridden. Right. He almost forgot. Suddenly, his eyes widened as he remembered wil. He knew that it was only a nightmare but still, he have to know if he's safe or not.

With all his strength, he stood up from his bed, his legs feels like jelly as he walk towards the grand door that leads him outside. With shaky hands he grabbed the doorknob and turn it then pushed it, just as he pushed open the door a maid stood outside. The maid's eyes widened as she gasp.

"Y-your highness! Your not supposed to be walking yet!" She exclaimed.

She helped Phil stood up straight and put him back to his bed. She sat him down and she looked at him with worried face.

"I'll call the doctor, please stay here!"

Before the maid can even go he exclaimed a question.

"Wait! Where's wilbur?"

He yelled out, the maid looked back at him with a concerned look.

"He's in the school, he left yesterday. Didn't her majesty already told you that?"

The maid asked, clearly confused since her majesty already told Phil that his children will leave for a week before they come back, he agreed to this and now he's already asking where wilbur is. The maid can't help but be confused.

"I-... R-right.. He's in the school. Right."

Phil repeated. Pantig loudly as the maid nodded and left to go get the doctor.

You smiled at the worried boy infront of you. "Hey, don't worry. We'll find techno." You put a hand on his shoulder and he tensed. "How about this, you help us find Tommy and Tubbo and we'll help you find techno?" You asked with a smile.

He thinks for a bit before smiling back. He nodded and replied with a "okay!" And with that, the three of you started walking again. The three of you continued walking, occasionally calling out the boys' names as you walk. But no responses can be heard.