CHAPTER FORTY ONE: PERPLEXED

CHAPTER FORTY ONE: PREPEXLED

We got em

»»--⍟--««

Hello! So sorry for the lack of update, I've been trying to finish some extra chapters that I've left unfinished! Once I finish them I'll continue the actual story line :DD

Why am I making those special chapters you may ask? For fun ofc-

YOU CHOSE LETTER A. LET BAD CONTINUE.

»»--⍟--««

With weary eyes, you shut your mouth and let bad continue. Glancing at skeppy to see his diamond eyes were wide as plates and his lips formed to a thin line.

"Why is that?" Techno asked, turning to look at bad.

Bad then looked at skeppy who seems to be a little off about thie decision. "It's because of skeppy." He started.

Before skeppy can argue that it was not him who put the poison, bad continued. "As you know, he is an adamantem. Adamantems's gems are dangerous to humans, they can use their gems as a weapon during battle but the gems can also cause different effects, such as poisoning." He explained.

Your face contorted to a confused face, looking at skeppy. He did not Dare to deny any of bad's saying, he just nodded. He then looked down at his fingerless gloves, with a Swift move he removed the gloves and raised his hands. There were speckles of diamond gems on his knuckles and palms, by the look of that you knew where this is going.

"How can they do that?" Techno asked.

This time, it was skeppy 's turn to speak. "Our blood circulates throughout our whole body, and I mean our whole body. Including our gems." He then pointed at the scattered gems on his cheeks and on his hands and knuckles.

"But our gems aren't exactly clean like our body, our gems can not be only use in combats but it can also be our plan B. We cut half of our gems-" he trailed off, snatching a dagger that was strapped on his leg.

Then, he sliced the top half of one of his gems on his kunckles. He flinched a bit before retracting his dagger, your eyes widened when the gem started bleeding as if it's part of his skin. Then, he raised his dagger, showing the red blood that was on the blade.

"-And use it to our advantages, the blood will touch the gem and it will activate half of our hidden mana and help us throughout the battle. Our hidden mana consists poison in them, making it easier for us to eliminate our opponent." He explained.