[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Chpt. 0.1: DREAM

Just a heads-up, this is not the in-between castle ;) also i guess this is also dream's backstory ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He was alone, he's been always alone.

Alone in that white castle built out of nowhere.

There's no escape, no exit, no freedom.

He was stuck.

As the days, weeks, months, years passed. He learned to accept his fate, he also learned that he can't age and can't starve by the help of the books that was scattered in the colorless kingdom.

He tried every possible way to escape the colorless kingdom, but sadly. His attempts was useless as the kingdom proved to him that he can't do anything to leave the place he found familiar with.

He always asked himself, why? Why him? Why is he here? So many question rang in his head that was left unanswered.

In that white kingdom, his bright green hoodie was the only thing that looks vibrant. His emerald eyes held no emotions in them as he walk around the kingdom, he has so many questions that were left unanswered-

Or maybe theyre just waiting to be answered.

Either way, he wa sure that there's no way out of this colorless kindom.

After years of living here, he still isn't sure what his purpose here. Did the gods just chose him to trap them there? Did they put him there because he was supposed to do something?

Is there even a god out there?

He went upstairs of the castle where he would often go, to the balcony. For some reason the balcony always put him at ease, after being desperate of freedom he learned to be one of this world.

He knew he doesn't belong in this world, he was supposed to be on an actual world. Not a decoy world.

When he opened the balcony he was shocked to see a table with a single book laid there. His eyes widened and he looked around the place, just as he expected- no one was there.

Or maybe he was wrong.

He approached the book, it was already open at a certain page.

Hello, dream.

The letters on the book read, he tilted his head. 'is dream supposed to be my name?' he then turned the page, reading the words written there.

I am sure you are aware that you've been here for years. Do not fret, you are here for a reason.

For years, we have kept you here without saying the reason. and now that we think you're ready, i think it's time to explain everything.

For some reason, dream was afraid to turn the next page. With enough courage-- he turned the next page.

This kingdom is named The Opal kingdom. this kingdom had been abandoned for ages, without a protector it's been infested by time travelers and creatures that don't belong here

We always try out best to keep it at bay, eliminating every creature that dared to enter this realm.

There's many other kingdom as well like this, we have the in-between kingdom, the jade kingdom, the ruby kingdom, and many more.