CHAPTER TWELVE: HOME

Volume 2: Love Potion

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Everybody has returned to their own land safely, you were currently on your carriage, you saw your castle from a distance and you grew excited. Excited to be home of course.

The carriage stopped in front of your castle's gates. Guards were lined up and a trumpets roared, maids and butlers bowed down in respect.

"Welcome Home, Princess Y/N Damon!"

After the grand welcoming, you ordered some maid to put your belongings to your room and with that, you went through the throne room where you assume your mother and father was.

As soon as you opened the grand doors, you saw your Foster parents sitting on their throne, a smile on their faces.

"Y/N! I heard what happened on the school, are you okay?" Your mother was first to approach you.

"It's fine mom, it's just a little accident. The school got it covered." You smiled at her.

"I heard you and the others kicked some ass, who's ass did you kick?" Your father smirked, you laughed and your mom only slapped him on the head.

You chuckled and shoot some finger guns to your dad, "Just some fox's ass" you snickered and your dad howled in laughter, nor expecting you to go along with his shit.

Your mother slapped a hand to your mouth and you yelped, your father laughing even more. "I can't with you two..." Your mother pressed a finger to her temples as she secretly smile in you and your father's dorkness.

You sat down on your throne which is besides your mother's throne, you noticed some colorful boxes on the side and you pointed at those. "What are those?" You asked, they looked at it and your mother seems to lighten up when you mentioned it.

She got some maids to bring the boxes infront of you, "These are gifts sent by Princess Alexandra from manburg land. Oh! And take a look at this." She handed you a golden paper.

You unfolded the golden paper and a fancy handwriting was immediately presented to you.

Dear Princess Y/N Damon,

I, Princess Alexandra, would like to invite you to a tea party with other nobles too. I just recently found out about your identity and I would like to get to know you more. I would be really delighted if you accept my invitation, however, if you decided to not accept my invitation, it's completely fine. There's always a next time.