Chapter 10

-Vikk's POV-

Lachlan was sleeping in the car when we got in. Apparently him and Rob had been waiting so long he fell asleep. I hop into the front seat with Rob, and we leave the airport. I look back at him a couple of times, admiring how adorable he looks.

As we head up to Rob's house in the mountains, Lachlan doesn't wake up, the heavy sleeper he is. When we do arrive, I'm tempted to wake him up, but decide to carry him inside instead.

"Rob, can you lend a hand? He's heavy as hell." I ask Rob, who was getting out of the car.

"Sure."

I hold his arms as Rob carries his legs. We bring him inside and lay him down on one of the couches in his living room.

I take a minute to admire the huge house, and the beautiful view out the window. I can see mountains covered in snow, and even the one we would be skiing on. I then sit on a chair next to Lachlan, resting my head in my hand, and falling asleep.

"Vikk?!" I wake up to the familiar voice of Lachlan.

I slowly open my eyes to see Lachlan standing in front of me.

"Oh.. hey Lachlan." I say, a smile on my face. He leans down and wraps his arms around me, hugging me tightly, burying his face in my shoulder. I do the same, but tighter.

"I missed you so much." I hear him mumble.

"I missed you too."

"Aww, how cute." I hear someone say. I look up to see Mitch, Jerome, and Rob looking at us.

"How long have you been watching?" I ask quietly, embarrassed.

"The whole time." Mitch replies, a smirk on his face. While all this is happening, Lachlan is still hugging me.

"Uh, Lachlan?" I say. He slowly stands up.

"Oh sorry.. you were just so warm." I blush and look down at my feet. "Thanks?" was all I could say.

"So, what's up guys? I haven't seen you in a few months!" Jerome asks, changing the subject.

"Nothing much." I reply. "Just the usual staying up all night recording."

"Hey Vikk, can I talk to you?" Rob asks.

"Sure." I answer, following him into a bedroom. Rob closes the door behind him and smirks.

"So, what was that about?" I sigh and sit down on the bed.

"I don't know, I woke up then Lachlan just sort of hugged me. I haven't seen him in a while after all."

"Vikk, vikk, vikk.. can't you just understand the fact that he likes you? He was hugging you for like five minutes. Would a friend hug you for five minutes." Rob explains.

"I mean that's a thing that friends do..."

"Vikk, has he ever done that do you? He's not usually that clingy."

"Whatever Rob. I don't think he does, but I believe you I guess."

------------------------

I'm so so so so soooooo sorry I haven't updated! I haven't had time to write in school, which is the only place I can write besides my annoying phone. I'll try and update more often if I decide to use my phone.

Also OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1.5k reads! That's insane! I hope you all are enjoying the story! Also, last night, I hit 100 followers on Twitter!

Have a nice day!

-Taylor <3