Chapter 5

-One Week Later-

-Lachlan's POV-

I pack the last of my bags, ready to head to the airport. I was going to be in the U.S. for a week or so with the Pack, for it was time for Minecon. I make sure the rest of my videos are ready to be posted, then put my laptop away. I hop in my car and drive to the airport, happy I get to see Vikk.

-Time Skip!-

I arrive at the airport in Florida after being on two planes for around 24 hours. I text Mitch, ready to be picked up. Everyone else arrived earlier, already at the hotel. I exit my gate a bit later to see Mitch.

"Hey Mitch!" I yell, excited to see him.

He runs over to me and gives me a hug.

"Hey dude! I haven't seen you in forever!" Mitch replies happily.

"Yea! It's been awhile. Anyways, can we go to the hotel? I wanna see the rest of the guys." I ask, but I mostly wanted to see Vikk.

"Oh. You wanna see Vikk don't you." I blush. Did he read my mind? I brush it off and we walk to his car, him throwing my bags in the trunk.

-Vikk's POV-

After that UHC, something had changed with me. Whenever I thought about Lachlan, my heart would race. I would find myself zoning out thinking about him. Why now? Why am I developing these feelings right as I'm about to see him? I don't get it. I had always had a little crush on him, but not this big. It didn't help the guys always teased me about Vikklan.

"Sooo Vikk, ready to see Lachlan?" Preston asks me.

My face grows warm as I look down at my feet.

"I mean yea I haven't seen in in awhile.. guys stop." I reply, angry.

Preston walks over to Rob.

"I told you Vikklan was real. But you didn't believe me." Preston says with a sad tone.

"What do you mean! I never said that." Rob replies.

I laugh and continue unpacking, still thinking about him.

I'm in the bathroom, fixing my hair when he arrives. I panic as I hear the guys greet him. Do I look okay? Why do I feel like I'm going to throw up?! I finally get the courage to open the bathroom door, and calmly walk into the living room.

I see all of the pack sitting on the couch talking to Lachlan.

"Hey! Vikk!" I hear Preston say to me.

Of course Lachlan turns around and my heart leaps out of my chest.

"Vikk!" Lachlan exclaims, then runs up to me and hugs me.

I blush and hug him back.

"Aww!" Rob says then takes a picture.

I roll my eyes. Lachlan pulls back, with that charming smile on his face.

"I haven't seen you in.. a couple months? It's been forever!" Lachlan says.

"Yeah, it has been forever!" I reply, looking at my feet.

"You okay?" Lachlan asks, obviously concerned.

"Yeah, just exhausted." I reply, looking up at him.

"You look sick, your face is super red." I flinch as Lachlan puts his hand on my forehead. "Your burning up!"

I didn't feel sick, just nervous, but I nod. Lachlan tells me to lay down while he goes and gets some water, leaving the hotel room.

"That was the cutest thing ever!" Rob yells.

"Rob cut it out.." I mumble.

"Vikk.. do you have a crush on Lachlan?" I hear Jerome ask. I cringe at this.

"It's okay Vikk, we know you do." My face turns even redder. "Yeah whatever.." Finally Lachlan returns, bottle of water in hand. He hands it to me and sits down next to me.

"That better?" Lachlan asks. I nod and close my eyes, letting my head rest on his shoulder.

———————————————————————-

As I was writing this I had to pause and scream into my pillow :~:

Anyways, leave any feedback. Bai~!