Chapter 21

Sorry I haven't updated in.. a long time.. ;3; BLAME WRITER'S BLOCK!

However, I just started a new fanfic, so go look at that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Third Person POV-

Everything had gone back to normal. Mitch and Jerome had recovered (mostly) from their traumatic experience and were now living with the rest of the Pack, and had started recording again. After they returned, the place starting feeling like home again.

-

The playful screams could be heard all throughout the house as the boys bantered about, chasing each other with Nerf guns, shooting each other down.

"Preston! Noooo!" Rob screamed as Preston fired his gun.

In the blink of an eye, the foam bullet hit his chest. Rob fell over in defeat as Preston laughed, then continued onward to find his next victim.

"Vikk m8, I have spotted a wild Mitchell." Lachlan whispered to Vikk, who was crouching behind him.

"I see. You ready?" Vikk replied, also seeing the black and red checkered hoodie under the staircase.

Lachlan nodded as he slowly stepped forward, as well as Vikk. They aimed their guns carefully, ready too shoot at any moment.

"Shit!" Vikk screamed, feeling the bullet hit his back, then proceeding to tumble over.

Lachlan turned around to see that his boyfriend had been defeated. And who had their gun still aimed in that direction?

"Jerome!" Lachlan yelled, gritting his teeth in anger, while Jerome had a smug look on his face.

"Well I couldn't have let you shot my Benj! Right Mitch?"

"Right!" Mitch replied, now on the other side of Lachlan. He was trapped.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

As Lachlan heard the click of the triggers being pulled, he felt a strong force push against him as he fell to the ground.

"I'll save you Lachy!" It was none other then Preston!

Lachlan looked up just in time to see the bullets hit either side of Preston's face as he looked him in the eye.

It was all slow motion as Preston mouthed something to Lachlan.

"Stay alive.. for Vikk.."

And then he was gone.

"Preston! Nooooooooo!" Lachlan screamed, realizing that he had just taken the bullets for him.

"Now I feel bad.." Jerome says, seeing Lachlan crouch next to Preston's body.

"Me too.." Mitch added.

The two boys sighed as they dropped their guns, causing Lachlan to jerk up.

"We surrender."

-

-Vikk's POV-

"I did it! I did it!"

I was staying laying on the floor, but I had witnessed the whole fight go down. Lachlan had won for me! I bolted up and jumped on the Australian, who was till laying on the floor next to Preston.

"Thanks babe." I say to Lachlan, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"No problem.." He replies, starting to blush.

"I think I'm gonna cry." Rob says as he enters the room.

We all laugh, realizing how silly that was. We're such children.

-

"You need anything babe?" I ask Lachlan, who was laying in my bed.

"Nah, I'm good." He replies.

I take off my shirt and hop into bed next to him as I let him wrap his large arms around me. He was top alright. I mean I already knew that because.. okay Vikk stop.

"Night." I whisper, burying my head into his chest. Warm.

"Goodnight..."

!! PLEASE IGNORE THIS HALF AND CHAPTER 22, GO TO CHAPTER 21 PART 2, IT IS EXPLAINED WHY THERE !!

"Who wants to go on an adventure!"

"Whut m8?"

"Ya know, somewhere besides here?"

We were sitting at the dining room table eating breakfast the next day, when Jerome brought this up.

"So like a.. Vacation?" I say.

"Yea! That!"

I face palm at Jerome's stupidity.

"To.. where?" Rob asks.

"Hmm.. I was thinking we just go on an road trip through the U.S.!"

"That doesn't sound half bad.. I could use a break." Mitch says, obviously agreeing with Jerome's decision.

Everyone else agreed, including me. I could use a break too, honestly.

This was gonna be fun.