Chapter 6

-Lachlan's POV-

Vikk ends up falling asleep on my shoulder. I don't move. He needed rest, and it felt nice having him rest on me.

"Awwwwww" Preston says as he snaps a picture.

"Cut it out!" I whisper harshly, trying not to wake him up.

"Yeah whatever, you two are fudging adorable. Come on guys, let's leave them alone." Rob suggests, getting up.

Everyone leaves the room as I slowly start to fall asleep. I lay down on my back, letting Vikk's head rest on my chest.

-Vikk's POV-

I wake up with my head on someone's chest.. that happens to be Lachlan's. I quickly sit up, startled. Hadn't I been resting on his shoulder?! I look down to see Lachlan still sleeping. I stand up, seeing that me and Lachlan are the only ones in the room.

I then see a note on one of the beds.

"We got another room. You guys have fun. :)" Seeing this made my heart skip a beat. Me and Lachlan sharing a room? By ourselves?

Suddenly I hear Lachlan yawn loudly. I quickly throw the note in the nearby trashcan and hop onto the bed and grabbing the remote, pretending to be watching TV.

"Hey Vikk.. what time was it?" Lachlan asks in an adorable tired voice.

I check my phone.

"9:30. We gotta be at Minecon in an hour." I explain.

Lachlan nods and walks to the bathroom.

"I'm taking a shower." he says to me.

I nod and decide to head downstairs and grab some food.

-Time Skip to Minecon!-

We arrive at Minecon, the guys at the front of the building waiting for us, with some people surrounding them. Lachlan and I join them and take some pictures, sign some autographs, a normal thing for me to do.

We arrived inside of Minecon, amazed at the gigantic statues of various Minecraft mobs and items. We then head on to an area where we would be doing a panel, just for the pack.

The panel starts off with us being asked various questions such as "why did you start youtube" and other common questions.

Everyone who had been asking questions was in a line.

A girl approaches the front of the line. She was wearing on of my "Today is a Good Day" shirts.

"I have a questions for Vikk and Lachlan. Is Vikklan real?"

I freeze. Did she just ask if me and Lachlan are dating?

"Haha no. I hear that Rob and Preston are though.." Lachlan replies.

I mentally thank him, sighing in relief.

The rest of the panel went smoothly, us saying our funniest/embarrassing moments and just doing random crap. Finally the panel was over.

The rest of the day included us wandering around the conventions, meeting hundreds of fans and taking pictures.

I loved meeting fans. It was amazing to think that we make so many people happy.

The whole time I was thinking about Lachlan though, and the question that that girl asked. I wonder if Vikklan would eventually be real.

I don't think it will be.

--------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick chapter! Oh my gosh I want to write more fluff ughhh its just sooo kawaiii :~:

Anyways, leave any feedback, and have a wonderful day!

-Taylor Sage <3