Chapter 12

-Vikk's POV-

When everything is packed up, we hop into the car, ready to go skiing. But as we drove, I wondered what Lachlan was going to tell me.. I ignored it, and no time we were at the place where we would be skiing.

(Time skip to after their done skiing cuz I've never been skiing .3.)

When we finally arrived home, everyone was sore and exhausted. We all decided it would be a good idea to just order pizza or something and hang out.

Lachlan and I decided to hop on our laptops and just randomly play some Minecraft. We hop on the How to Minecraft server and figure out what to do. I look up at the Vikklan pixel art in the sky and smile. I'm actually glad Tyler made that. Whenever I feel down, I look up at it and imagine it actually coming true.

"Hey, Vikk?" Lachlan asks.

"Yes?" I reply.

"You alright? You've been staring at the Vikklan pixel art for like 5 minutes." Lachlan says, looking up at me from his laptop.

"Yeah, just thinking."

"...Have I ever told you that you're an amazing person." Lachlan says suddenly, making me blush like crazy.

"O-Oh, T-Thanks." I reply, not knowing how else to respond. I stay quiet as I sort through my chests.

Suddenly, Lachlan inches closer to me.

"Vikk, I have something to tell you. This is probably going to ruin a our friendship, but..." Lachlan tells me, looking like he's about to cry.

"Lachlan, I'll be friends with you no matter what. Now, what's wrong?"

He sighs and looks at me, face getting closer to mine.

"I.. I love you." I don't have time to respond as he lightly presses his lips against mine. He quickly pulls away.

"I-I'm sorry!" He says, standing up.

"Lachlan.." I say, grabbing the sleeve of his hoodie, pulling him down.

"I love you too." I then proceed wrap my arms around him and kiss him back. "I love you so much..."

———————-

Happy late Valentines Day! I meant to write this a couple days ago, but sadly didn't have time. I hope you all enjoyed <3

Also, thank you for 2k reads! I love you all!!!!!!