Chapter 7

-Vikk's POV-

The rest of Minecon was pretty much the same. Meeting fans, panels, competitions. It was an amazing experience, but I was sort glad it was over. I hadn't had much time to spend with Lachlan alone, with this convention stuff.

The whole pack had planned to spend a couple more days here before going home, so we could hang out. So after Minecon all of us went to Lachlan and I's hotel room, and decided to watch a movie.

It was some action movie that I really didn't have interest for. During the movie me and Lachlan sat on the couch.. I was debating in my head whether I should put my hand on his, which was right next to mine.. I decided not to. Lachlan didn't like me anyways..

Lachlan had been one of the only things I thought about. Whenever I tried to think all that was on my mind was him. I dreamed of being with him, which satisfied me. But I wanted it to be real..

The last day of the trip. The day I dreaded. The day I would have to leave Lachlan. I wouldn't see him for a few months, when the pack was going on a ski trip in Canada. I felt like if I didn't do something now, I would be miserable. But I didn't have the guts to do anything. That was my weakness.

We had dropped off most of the pack at the airport. The only people left were me, Lachlan and Rob. It was Lachlan's turn to get on his flight.

"Well guys, I had fun. I can't wait to see you guys again." Lachlan said with a slightly sad tone.

"Yea it was nice seeing you buddy." Rob said, giving Lachlan a hug.

I then felt Lachlan wrap his arms around me, embracing me. I hug back tightly. I wouldn't be able to hug him for a long time.

I then feel Lachlan give me a peck on the cheek, as I feel my face warm up. I look up to a smiling face beaming down on me. I smile back, then hug Lachlan again. We finally stop, and I have tears forming in my eyes as I watch Lachlan walk away.

"So.. That was cute." I hear Rob say from behind me.

I forgot he was here. I turn around, face still warm, hand on my cheek.

"Sure was." I say, while giggling. "You know what Rob? I think I'm in love."

—————————————————————————-

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this kind of short chapter. Sorry for not updating, when I'm at my moms I can only write in school, and I haven't had time. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed.

Also, Thank-you Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou x100! This book (surprisingly) has 600 reads. I didn't expect it to even get like.. five.

Leave any feedback, hopefully updating soon!

-Taylor Sage <3