Chapter 4

-Vikk's POV-

'Nearest Team: PeteZahHutt & Noochm'

I am surprised to see that the nearest players are Brandon and Mat. Pete was a very good player, not sure about Nooch. In one UHC Nooch died in the first episode and left Pete alone, though he ended up winning against Rob. These two might be a challenge.

"So Lachlan, wanna go after Pete and Nooch?" I ask.

"Sure, Pete's pretty good but I'm sure the power of Vikklan prevail!" Lachlan replies.

I laugh and start walking in the direction the compass is pointing.

We keep walking till we end up at a large skybase, with water at the bottom. Lachlan and I hide under a tree near the base, but in a spot where they can't see us from the base.

We see Nooch on the edge of the base, dangerously close to falling off, also on the side with no water. Pete was probably crouching inside of the base. I take out my bow and draw it back, ready to shoot him.

I do it as soon as Nooch turns his back. I end up missing, but he sees the arrow. He tries to jump back in the base, but Lachlan's arrow hits him midair, causing him to fall of the base, items exploding when he hits the ground. We're about to climb up when we see Pete drop down into the water, immediately running into the forest.

Lachlan and I explore the forest, but he is no where to be found. We decide to stop searching and hop into a cave for the night. What we don't notice is that the border is dangerously close to us.

The episode ends, so we do our outros and intros for the next episode. Next thing we know, we're teleported as we were too close to the border. Not even seconds after that, we see our death screens.

"Vikkstar123 was slain by BajanCanadian"

"Lachlan was slain by ASFJerome"

Lachlan and I are silent as we see the chat, surprised at how that happened so quickly.

"What the hell! Did they spawn right on top of us?" Lachlan yells.

I shrug and spectate Mitch and Jerome, who are picking up all of our items. They were stacked now.

"I don't know, but they better win for us.. I don't think they've ever won a UHC." I explain.

Lachlan sighs.

"Anyways, I guess i'm gonna end my recording. I hope you guys enjoyed this.. 3 episode UHC? Oh well. Bye." Lachlan says to his viewers.

I say the same thing and end my recording.

"Oh well. Anyways, talk to you later? We're gonna see each other next week anyways."

"Yea. See ya later."

I hang up the call and turn off my computer. I didn't have the motivation to stay up all day and night.