Chapter 13

-Vikk's POV-

"He what?!" Rob yells in a happy tone.

"Yeah.. you heard me." I reply. It was the next day and I had told Rob what happened.

"Does that mean.. you guys are.." I sit down on the edge of the leather couch.

"We didn't talk much after that, just parted and went to bed. We never really said anything."

That was a lie, well sort of. I stayed up with Lachlan, just talking about our feelings. We never asked each other, y'know, that.

"Well you're going to have to after that, or it's gonna be awkward." Rob says, while glancing toward the room Lachlan was sleeping in.

I sigh. "I'll figure it out. Also, thanks Rob, for.. everything." I say to Rob, slightly blushing. "I never would have been able to deal with that situation without you."

"No need to thank me. You are my best friend after all." Rob replies. "Now I just gotta figure out my situation."

I pat him on the back reassuringly.

"It will work out."

Rob nods and walks off into the Kitchen. I then turn to see Lachlan walking out of his room, still half asleep. He looks up at me and his face turns red.

"Oh, hey Vikk." He says with a raspy voice.

"Hey sleepyhead. How was your rest?" I ask.

Lachlan then brightens up. "It was good. Oh hey, Jer-"

Lachlan is cut off as I feel someone tackle me to the ground. I hear Jerome yell.

"RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!"

I look up to see Jerome on top of me.

"Uh, Jerome, can you get off of me? You're crushing me."

"Oh, sorry buddy!" Jerome responds, getting off of me.

I laugh and stand up, falling back down in the process, only to be caught by Lachlan. I look at up him as he grins.

"Got ya buddy!"

"T-Thanks." I stand up.

"I'm just gonna.. leave you guys alone." Jerome tells us, walking out of the room.

I turn to Lachlan. "So, you wanna, um, go outside.?" I ask nervously.

"Sure, but only if we can build a snowman?" Lachlan replies.

I laugh and run to the door, grabbing my coat, boots, and gloves, as Lachlan does the same. We get outside just as its starting to snow, huge flakes falling from the sky.

Lachlan finds a clean area and pick up a chunk of snow, balling it up to a sphere shape, as I do the same. We roll them in the thick blanket of snow and eventually both of our snowballs were now gigantic balls of snow, Lachlan's bigger than mine.

Lachlan rolls his snowball to the middle of the area, as do I, lifting mine up and putting up on top of his, forming two-thirds of the body. Lachlan looks for some sticks as I create the head, making two pebbles its eyes. Lachlan finally comes back with some sticks and puts them on the sides of the snowman's body, creating arms.

We didn't have a carrot, so I just grabbed a large rock and stuck it in the middle of the snowman's face. The snowman was finally complete.

"What do we name it?" Lachlan asks.

I think for a minute.

"What about.. Vikklan? Since we made it?" I suggest.

"Yes!" Lachlan replies.

Lachlan sits down in the snow in front of the snowman. I walk over and plop down right next to him, leaning on his shoulder. We watch the snow fall, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.