Chapter 21 - Part 2 (IMPORTANT)

!! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ !!

PLEASE IGNORE THE SECOND HALF OF CHAPTER 21 AND ALL OF CHAPTER 22. I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE THE PLOT BECAUSE I CANNOT FIGURE OUT A WAY TO CONTINUE THE STORY WITH THE THING THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, BUT I'M GONNA KEEP THEM UP BECAUSE I WANNA SEE THE COMMENTS AND I DON'T WANNA LOOSE READS (STUPID I KNOW). ANYWAYS CARRY ON! 

ALSO IMPORTANT: AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone! Here is what's happening! I have decided to change the plot because I can't figure out how to write with the plan that I had, so I am changing it! (winging it of course) Also, this chapter is being written... 5 months after the previous one? So some stuff may be inaccurate because I do not remember everything that has happened in the previous chapters. My writing might either be better or worse, who knows! I am going to try to write as many chapters as I can before I end this, but we'll see! Also, is the text in the middle format easier or harder to read? Please let me know, I'll change it back if the majority of you guys don't like it!

Have a nice day, enjoy!

(ALSO THANKS FOR 37K READS THAT IS FUCKING INSANEEEE)

--------------------------------------------------------------

-Vikk's POV-

I wake up the next morning to find the house extremely quiet, because rather than being the time I usually woke up, it was 1:00 am. I try to fall back asleep, but I was getting hot from Lachlan's body heat. I carefully get out of bed, being careful that I don't wake Lachlan up. I decide to go outside, since it probably wasn't too cold out. I slip on my shoes and a light jacket.

I arrive outside to nothing but silence, just the way I like it. The only light was the street lamps and the moon, which was full and bright as could be. I headed down the street to the nearby park, taking in the fresh air.

When I get to the park, I sit on a swing, and start to kick my legs back and forth as I look around at the empty playground that would usually be full of children in the day. I wondered what it would be like to have a child.. for me and Lachlan to have a child. Or if we got married. Would that ever happen, or were we doomed to break up like most relationships turn out?

I contemplate all of these things when suddenly, I hear footsteps. Startled, I turn my head around as I continue to swing to see a familiar face, the one that I knew like the back of my hand.

"Hey babe, what are you going? It's one in the morning."

I sigh and turn back around, motioning for him to sit on the swing next to me. He does this, and starts to swing.

"I got really hot and decided to come outside."

"I see."

We sit in silence for what seems like forever, just swinging like nothing else mattered. I look over at Lachlan, who had a smile on his face and looked like he was enjoying himself. I giggle.

"What?" He says, turning to me.

"Nothing, just admiring how cute you are." I reply, giggling again.