Chapter 2

-Vikk's POV-

"Hey Vikk!" Lachlan types in chat.

I just stand there, frozen, confused at to what just happened.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I reply, quickly typing in chat.

"Making sure my teammate doesn't take damaged :)" He responds.

"But teams haven't been chosen." I remind him.

"See you in a bit :D" Lachlan says as he hops out of the cave

Okay then. I mean I'd be happy if he was my teammate, but there's a very slim chance that he will be.

I continue to mine, picking up all the ores I see. I finally find a large lava pool that just happened to have diamonds next to it. I take out my bucket of water that I had made earlier, and pour it over the obsidian.

I carefully mine the diamonds, making sure they don't fall in the lava. There were eight total!

I make a pick and mine the obsidian, then crafting a book and I create the enchant table. I set it down and enchant all of my armor, getting protection or everything but my helmet, that I got aqua affinity on.

I found enough iron for an anvil and soon I have a sharpness II diamond sword!

I was doing good at 24 gold, I just 1 apple short. I decide I'm done mining and go to the surface.

I check the time and see the game is 18 minutes in. I was stacked for playing for such a short period of time. I chop some trees in search of an apple, when the announcement for the episodes ending appears. I quickly end the episode as the teams pop up in chat.

Team Red: BajanCanadian and JeromeASF

Team Orange: Woofless and TBNRfrags

Team Blue: Lachlan and Vikkstar123

Team Pink: ChocoTheChocobo and RealTBNRkenworth

Team Green: PeteZahHutt and Noochm

Team Black: LegendxTaz and AciDicBliTzz

I nearly burst with excitement as I see my teammate. I quickly open Skype and proceed to call Lachlan and start recording the next episode.

"Hey Vikk!" Lachlan greets as he answers the Skype call.

"Hey! I'm happy we got teamed together!" I say.

"Yeah! Team Vikklan for the win!" I laugh and blush. I have never really heard Lachlan say Vikklan too many times. We just weren't the type of people that said our ship name like Merome and Poofless.

"Anyways, where are you?" Lachlan asks.

I pull up my coordinates. "I am at.. OH CRAP!" I yell as Lachlan appears right in front of me and starts laughing.

"I was like right next to you the whole time.. Oh my that was hilarious." Lachlan says, trying not to laugh.

"Well you scared me. Anyways, you got an enchant table?" I ask, seeing that his gear had no enchants.

"Nope. I'm too much of a pleb."

I set down my enchantment table and run over the trees that I had chopped down. Fortunately, a few apples had dropped. I craft an extra golden apple and toss it to Lachlan.

"I'm going to go get some string." I say, seeing that the sun is setting.

"Okay. Just be careful."

I run into the open field, watching as the mobs slowly spawn.