Chapter 11

-Vikk's POV-

I watched Lachlan talk as we sat at the table, eating breakfast. I had managed to catch a cold from the cold canadian weather, and wasn't feeling well enough to eat.

Lachlan was telling Mitch, Jerome and Rob about some video me and him recorded, but I wasn't paying attention to what he was talking about, I just watched him talk. He looked so adorable. Why couldn't he be mine?

No, he would be mine. I just had to tell him. I was convinced, from Rob, that he liked me back. I had no doubts about that, but I was just nervous. Really nervous.

"Remember, Vikk?" I snap out of my trance as Lachlan addresses me.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. What were you saying?" I asked.

"Oh. Do you remember that one really cool puzzle map we played?"

I think for a second, remembering it all too well. I had watched it over and over, reading the silly comments about all of the Vikklan in the video.

"Yeah. The one where we had to work together?" I reply, leaning back in my chair.

"Yeah, that one." I nod and put my head in my arms on top of the table, and I end up falling asleep.

I wake up and yawn, rubbing my eyes. I look up and see everyone had left the table, but Lachlan. He was on his laptop next to me. I decided to keep quiet and watch him, hopefully not noticing me. He had been making sure all of his videos were going to go up at the right time. Eventually he noticed I was awake.

"Hey, sleeping beauty. Have a good nap?" He says, with a cute smile on his face.

I turn red and smile back.

"Yeah, and thanks for staying next to me.." I whisper.

"No problem, anything for you." he says, bending down and hugging me. "Vikk?"

"Yeah?"

"I've wanted to tell you, I-"

Lachlan was interrupted by Rob walking into the kitchen.

"Hey Lachlan is Vikk-?" He stopped as soon as he saw us. "Oh, am I interrupting something?"

Lachlan pulls away from me.

"No, just making sure Vikk is alright."

"Oh okay. Anyways, you guys ready to go?"

Rob you idiot.

-----------------------

Short filer chapter while I get things sorted out :D

Have a nice day!

-Taylor