Chapter 1

-Vikk's POV-

It's a normal day at the Sidemen house.. well sort of normal. I sit at the dinner table, picking at my food. We finally decided to eat at the table all together, but that obviously was a bad idea. But there's something I can't get off my mind. This one thing a my blonde haired, blue-eyed Australian friend. Anyways, I sit at the table, familiar yelling piercing my ears. At the table was Simon, Ethan and Tobi. The rest of the guys were out doing who knows what.

"VIKK!" I jump to hear Ethan yelling at me.

"Yea?" I reply.

"You gonna eat that?" Ethan asks, while pointing to my untouched plate of now cold food.

I sigh and hand him the plate, making a smile appear on his face. I laugh, and excuse myself. I was feeling out of it.

I finally make it up to my room where I immediately collapse onto my bed. Why was I so tired? Oh right, I had been recording with Lachlan.. all night. There I go thinking about Lachlan again!

I sit up and pull my phone out of my pocket. I see a tweet from Lachlan: "Random team UHC tomorrow! Hope I get teamed with @Vikkstar123 :D <3" Oh crap. UHC tomorrow. I decide to get some sleep and set my phone on my nightstand, dozing off.

-The next morning-

I jolt awake and practically fall off my bed as I hear my alarm go off. I pick up my phone and hit snooze, then lay back down Right as I'm about to fall asleep I remember team UHC is today... shit.

I hop out of bed and immediately hop on to my computer, not even bothering to change. I immediately see a billion Skype messages in the group UHC chat. Mostly about me. I join the server to be greeted by people asking why I was late. Then I see one from Lachlan.

'Lachlan: Hey Vikk! Missed you ;D' I smile at this. He missed me? I just talked to him the other day.

I look in the chat again to see that the game is starting in about a minute.

I set up my recording software and grab a bottle of water, ready to record this event. Right as the timer is counting down from 10, I start my recording.

"3.. 2.. 1.. Hey what's going on guys it's me Vikkstar123 and we're back with another season of UHC! Once again, there are random teams. This means I'm alone for the first 20 minutes, then we get assigned a partner. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I get Lachlan.. or another member for the pack I guess."

I spawn in a nice oak forest full of flowers and cows. I immediately chop down trees and grab myself some stone, having a full set of stone tools. I find about 2 apples and get a pretty good amount of steak, leather and sugarcane. Finally I'm ready to mine as the sun starts setting. I quickly run into a nearby cave to avoid being attacked by mobs and taking any unnecessary damage.

I enter the cave, which by the look of it, had no mobs. There was no visible coal, so I set up a furnace and cook logs for charcoal. I then proceed to place torches everywhere.

"Better safe then sorry. Ooo! Iron!" I spot a large patch of iron near and immediately mine it up, looking up every once in awhile to make sure no mobs are coming for me. I continue exploring the large cave, and running out of torches.

"Ugh, now I'm going to have to find some coal.. There's some!"

I spot a vein of coal, immediately mining it. As I am doing this, I don't hear the skeleton creep up behind me.

Whoosh.

I see the arrow just miss me, hitting the wall.

I turn around. The skeleton pulled back its bow again. Just as its about to let go, a sword stabs it in the back.

The skeleton falls to the ground. Behind him, holding the sword, it was another player.

It was none other than Lachlan, the blur himself.   

———————————————————————————-

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter to this Vikklan/Pack Fanfic! I had this idea awhile and its (hopefully) a story I won't get too much writer's block on. Anyways, leave any feedback! Bai!

        -Taylor Sage