dream ? prophecy ???

Titan's tower
Damian's room

It is the middle of the night Damian is lying in his bed and sleeping.

In his dream

Damian is standing in nowhere everything is white but the ground feels wet as if he were standing on a puddle but suddenly a male figure with golden eyes, hair and wings appears in front of him. He was taller than Damian.

Damian: who are you and where am I

???: Damian you are in your dream, my name is raziel.

Damian: raziel you are the angel who created the shadowhunter.

Raziel: yes and I'm here to warn you darkside is back and valintin knows about you why they work together. Before valintin you have to find the three angelic islands and defeat both.

Damian: but how should I do that

Raziel: I have not hidden the three angelic islands but I will be with you when you need help and my brothers will support you. There are ways you can summon them.

Damian: why me

Raziel: you are the chosen one you got the powers because you were meant to save the world. This is your prophecy.

Damian: wait what prophecy

before Damian can say anything else, raziel and disappears

Damian: I need to know more about it.

The next day he opened a portal and is now in Magnus' apartment.

Magnus: Damian nice to see you what brings you to me.

Damian: I had a dream

Magnus: imagine me too

Damian: I met Raziel in the dream

Magnus: what did he say

Damian: he says the darkside is back and valintin is after me

Magnus: that's not good

Damian: and valintin is looking for the three angelic islands

Magnus: and that's really bad

Damian: now we have to find the three angelic islands before valintin does it.

Magnus: Raziel told you where they are.

Damian: No, but he was talking about a prophecy

Magnus: that you will save the world

Damian: yes you knew about the prophecy

Magnus: yes that a nephilim angel with demon blood but since you got the demon artificially infected I don't know whether it is you or not.

Damian: What do we do next

Magnus: inform alac and look for the angelic islands and of course defeat the enemies.

Damian: I agree, but what do we say to my family and friends. I don't want to lie to her any more.

Magnus: it's time you learned the truth.

Damian: you are right * opens a new portal * it will be difficult to explain that you can come with me.

Magnus: cupcake, of course

Damian: please don't call me that

Magnus: why before you want it

Damian: I was a little kid

Magnus: In my eyes you will always be a child whether you like it or not.

Damian: Magnus thanks for the support for everything that you are there for me.

Magnus: I will always be on your side no matter what

Both go through the portal and land in front of the titans tower. You enter the tower and see the team members in the community living room.

Damian: people

KORY: Damian, where were you? We were worried.

Damian: I was at magnus

Dick: you must be Magnus

Magnus: yes, I'm Magnus Bane and you are the titans

Kory: yes I am kory that is * shows on every * dick gar jaime and terra and where is raven.

Magnus: Oh, I've already met raven. She is a very nice girl. Yeah, but I'm here for something else. Damian will come on a mission with me.

Dick: no way

KORY: no

Damian: Why don't you trust me with that

KORY: we trust you but we worry what if something goes wrong and we are not there to protect you.

Dick: Damian, I would never forgive myself if something happened to you and I wasn't with you to protect you.

Damian: I'm sorry grayson, but I'll go anyway.

Jaime: The mission is so important

Damian: yes

Gar: then we'll come with you

Magnus: too dangerous

KORY: Then you won't go either

Raven: what's up, why are you screaming

Jaime: Your boyfriend wants to go on a mission alone and we haven't received any information.

Raven: Damian, I'll come with you and understood that without discussion.

Damian: raven it's -

Raven: I said without discussion

Damian looks at Magnus

Magnus: don't look at me, you chose a bride like that, not me.

Damian: you talked about support where has it gone.

Magnus: I don't want a fight with Trigon's daughter.

Damian: yes, I agree with you

Raven: * sighs * when do we go