who is magnus bane

(Shadowhunters fans)

Kory: both of you wanted to tell us something like where you were * angry * you both know that you can't go outside at night without permission.

Damian: we weren't outside.

Kory: where have you been

Raven: on the roof to see the sunset and then we were so engrossed in conversation that we didn't notice that it was so late.

Dick: You weren't secretly on patrol

Damian: * looks at him weirdly * no we weren't on patrol.

Dick: then we can calm down.

Kory: Sorry I was angry I was just worried because we couldn't find you and I couldn't think of checking the roof.

Kory: you didn't break any rules and that's why we go

Damian: I didn't know you could lie so well * grins *

Raven: You wouldn't be bad either, what are we going to do with the crystal?

Damian: the crystal stays in the box and I have prepared a special hiding place for the box. * takes a picture from the wall *

Raven: a safe is not banal

Damian: not a banal safe, it was made by a magician.

Raven: a magician? Do i know him

Damian: probably not he is not very well known here.

Raven: how long have you known him?

Damian: very long since I was two my mother had brought him into the league to teach me magic.

Raven: can you do magic? I don't know why

Damian: very little, almost not at all because my mother found it useless and had interrupted my training in magic. But he stayed in the league to heal my wounds if they were too deep. He was also the only one in the league who didn't force me to do something I didn't want to do. He was like a father to me in time.

Raven: you miss him

Damian: yes I haven't seen him in years.

Raven: and you don't know where he is

Damian: no before I was brought to my father he had told me that he had an important mission and it would be better if I forgot him but I didn't know him.

Raven: why didn't you tell your father.

Damian: he asked me not to tell anyone.

Raven: But you told me

Damian: because I trust you raven.

Raven: you trust me

Damian: raven if I didn't trust you I wouldn't be here with you * takes her hands in his * raven I * sighs * I'm really bad at expressing feelings. I just say how it is I love you.

Raven: I know * takes her hands out of his and pulls him over for a kiss *

Raven: Are there any other things I don't know about you?

Damian: you know pretty much about me

Raven: * looks at the clock * it's late we should go to sleep

Damian: you wanted to say it is early the sun will soon rise.

Raven: I'm going to my room