dead

He looks at the person and there he stands valintin Morgenstern.

Valintin: damn boy, it's very difficult to kill you

Damian: you are not the first to say that

Valintin: * sees the goblet and the sword * I see that my plan is working well

Damian: what is your goal revenge could not be i see you the first time

Valintin: darkside makes the world clean of you undead.

Damian: and you think that. After everything went according to plan he will spare you and you will become his right hand. You seriously don't think that will happen. He spares no one.

Valintin: my job is to destroy all of you filthy demons and you are one of them.

Damian: I didn't kill my wife at Lake Lyn for that

Valintine: what

Damian: I know that you drowned your wife Jocelyn Fairchild in the lake. You killed her with your unborn son.

Valintin: She wanted to stop me from chasing demons and I had no other choice. She wasn't allowed to tell anyone what I did.

Damian: you killed her

Valintin: how do you know that

Damian: when I followed the voice in the forest, she came out of the lake and told me that you killed her.

Valintin: you're lying, she's dead

Damian: I'm holding the sword that means I can't lie.

Valintin takes out a sword and attacks Damian.

Damian dodges all attacks from valintin and hits him back every time, but valintin is a strong opponent it will not be easy to defeat him.

Damian tries to get him valintin away from the lake as far as possible by walking closer and closer to the forest until they stood at the edge of the forest, which was very far away from the lake.

Valintin tries to stab him but Damian continues to give way until he felt a sharp stab in his stomach. He feels a metal taste in his mouth and knows that it is blood. Slowly he falls to his knees valintin kicks him on the floor.

Valintin: * looks down at him with a grin * I said that I would kill you and I have to say you are a difficult opponent. I would like to continue our conversation deliberately but I still have a job to do * after these words he went back to see *

Now he is league there on the edge of the forest in a puddle of his own blood, "so I'll die" he thought until he saw it ...