chapter 4

Raven: Kory, you were looking for me

Kory: yes I wanted to ask you if you show damian everything here

Raven: Show and explain everything in the tower?

Kory: yes, since you get on well with him

Raven: okay anything else?

Kory: actually not, no wait, give it to the team training plan. That would be all.

Raven: Do I can I go now?

Kory: sure

Raven
I have to think about how damian and i go to hell without the others noticing. If we go at night you probably won't notice. I hope damian has a plan.

The day in the tower passed relaxed, there was no emergency so everything you could do. Gar and jaime playing computer games and when Damian was down he played along. I was slightly shocked because I have never seen him play computer games and the funny thing was that he defeated every time, but I was also happy to see how he tries to make friends with Jaime. I also see that he doesn't want to make the same statement, he wants to become a better person and it makes me happy. And even my eyes had noticed because I gave damian.

Gar: hey raven are you in love with damian now * grins *

The worst thing is that he said that out loud and the whole team was there and heard it.

Raven: how do you get it, why should I be in love with damian?

Gar: you only stared at him for two minutes.

As long as I have not noticed that it was two minutes.

Raven: I only noticed that he has a few hubs on my face and I thought about how he could get them, that's true.

Gar: as you mean.

Jaime: las raven alone is enough.

Raven: thanks jaime i go to my room.

Kory: I'm going to my room too, I'm done for today.

Damian: I'm going to go I'm tired

Gar: I want another round, but it can still be that you win all the time.

Damian: I'm tired how can I fight tomorrow.

Gar: okay then tomorrow

Jaime: yes damian is right tomorrow it is already late.

Everyone else goes to their room as well. Damian slept a little before raven came to wake him up.

Raven
I open a portal, I go through it and I'm in damian room I see that he's still sleeping. I go to his bed I want to wake him up but he looks so peaceful when he sleeps.

Damian: you know I'm awake or.

Raven: I thought you were sleeping * red in the face *

Damian: and why are you red now * grinning *

Raven: I'm here for something else.

Damian: ah yes * take out a box *

Raven: what is it

Damian: I thought we would lock traigon in the crystal and so that you don't have to carry it, I built this box. After we have traigon in crystals for double protection, we put the crystal in the box and then traigon is caught.

Raven: and the box is safe?

Damian: you don't trust me.

Raven: But I trust you.

Damian: dan we should go. * Take your hands * everything will be fine if we have traigon then one thing is ready for the better future.

Raven: for the better future. * opened a portrait to hell *