welcome to idris

Arrived in idris

???: welcome to idris I am Maria and will accompany you to the apartment and tomorrow is the meeting with the council.

Magnus: Maria, nice to see you again.

Maria: You haven't seen Magnus for a long time * looks at everyone * and you are Damian.

Damian: yes

Maria: then come along, it's not far away

Arrived

Maria: here is the key and tomorrow at 11 a.m. I will accompany you to the council.

Magnus: thank you maria

Time jump (because I'm lazy to write a dialogue)

After the meeting with the council, the two wizards and the witch went to City of glass to take the goblet.

raven: and how do we hide the chalice

Damian: I have an idea * gets tarot cards *

Magnus: what are you going to do with kiddo

Damian: that * he puts the palm of his hand on the card and it starts to shine. (Anyone who has watched shadowhunter knows the scene) Damian puts the goblet into the card and now there is a picture of the goblet on the card. *

Raven: how did you do that

Damian: I was thinking about how we can hide the angelic islands and I had an idea how we can have everything with us inconspicuously

Magnus: but I don't know the spell you used.

Damian: because I developed it myself

Raven: You created a spell yourself alone

Magnus: good job

Damian: thank you, but we still have two others to find

Raven: where do we have to go now

Magnus: City of Ashes to get the sword of the angels. And we'll have problems with the mirror.

Raven: why

Damian: since it appears in all depictions of Raziels, nobody knows what the mirror is exactly.

Magnus: yes and nobody knows where the mirror is.

Damian: or looks

Raven: that's a problem and how are we going to look for something if we don't know what we're looking for ourselves.

Damian: even if it's just a metaphor

Magnus: what

Raven: what do you mean

Damian: What if the mirror is just a metaphor.

Raven: then what is it

Magnus: read him further speeches

Damian: what reflects and is forbidden to enter

Magnus: there are a lot of places that you shouldn't go.

Damian: I read the book you gave me and there the lyn lake was mentioned.

Magnus: oh do you mean the legend that raziel was there when he arrived in idris.

Damian: and he named the lake lyn lake. I ignored this information at first because it was unimportant. Wait now it makes sense

Magnus: what makes sense

Damian: in my dream that I told you and I left out one detail.

Raven: what is it

Damian: I had the feeling that I would stand on something wet and I think that was a hint from raziel.

Magnus: we have to go to the lake but tomorrow it will be dark and in the dark you shouldn't be in the forest or at the lake.

Raven: I agree with Magnus

Everyone goes back to their apartment to rest.