chapter 24

Alac: you can put your angel and demon powers together.

Damian: how do you know that, I thought that it doesn't happen often.

Alac: you are right it happens every 500 years. And magnus had told me that you learn magic very quickly, too quickly. And he thinks that's because you combine your powers all the time.

Damian: but how do I learn to use them individually and not to combine them.

Alac: I don't know, you have to ask Magnus.

Damian: okay it's late I should go

Magnus: * just came * you're right, we should go.

Alac: I hope it won't be the last time we met. It was nice to meet you.

Damian: likewise

Isabel: I hope we can train together again sometime, it was fun.

Damian: I'm looking forward to the next fight with you.

Isabel: me too

Magnus: it's time to go

Damian: yes bye

Magnus opens a portal and both are gone

Alac: you already know that he has a girlfriend

Isabel: Damn it seriously but he's still a good fighter and if he decides to become a shadowhunter then he's on our team.

Alac: yes of course

With Damian and Magnus in titans tower

Magnus: and how do they like the academy or not

Damian: I liked the academy and I would like to join the team, but I don't want to leave the team. I haven't been here very long.

Magnus: Alac didn't tell you that

Damian: what doesn't tell

Magnus: there are a lot of shadowhunters in the academy and they are divided into teams. The missions are distributed to the different groups but alac and Isabel are there for emergencies, that means if you become a shadowhunter you don't have a mission every day you will only go to the field when the enemies are too strong for the others. But do not forget trainings - they are planned.

Damian: that means I could become a shadowhunter.

Magnus: yes i spoke to alac and he would be happy if you want to join the team and Isabel would be happy to have a fight partner you understand you i noticed

Damian: so far we have understood each other.

Magnus: yes that's Isabel but never threaten your family then it can end very badly.

Damian: I have a question

Magnus: yes

Damian: alac had told me that during the training I combined my powers the whole time how do I learn to use them individually.

Magnus: I don't know you are the first angel demons because I met but I can only advise you to concentrate. Maybe you get wings who knows.

Damian: My appearance can change

Magnus: yes anything can happen, I have to go now. When I'm home I will try to get as much information as I can.

Damian: then I'll go home

Magnus: I'll see you in a week

Damian and Magnus have said goodbye and Magnus opens a portal.

Magnus: wait, I forgot something.

Damian: what the.

Magnus: I forgot to give them that. * holds a large box *

Damian: What's in there

Magnus: but open it at your home and I have a request.

Damian: which

Magnus: don't tell anyone about the shadowhunter.

Damian: why

Magnus: because you haven't decided yet and the shadowhunter are a secret for the "normal" ones and it should stay that way.

Damian: and if I decide to become a shadowhunter what will I do when I have a mission.

Magnus: that you are with me.

Damian: yes at the beginning the excuse can work but after a while you will be suspicious.

Magnus: you haven't made up your mind yet. Take your time and think about it.

Damian nods and Magnus goes through the portal.