chapter 10

Damian: it's getting late and I still have a promise to do

Magnus: promise?

Raven: I forgot, but we can do it another time.

Damian: I promised it and we still have to buy books.

Magnus: were you going to have to buy books?

Raven: That was our excuse to come here.

Damian: the others don't know about you.

Magnus: I could open a portal for you

Raven: not necessary

Magnus: it was nice to see you again and it was also nice to meet you.

Raven: I'm also glad to have met you.

Magnus: I wanted to give you another book. * goes away briefly and will be right back * here.

Damian: thanks

Magnus: if you have any questions write me a call I can not promise that I can answer immediately but I will call you as soon as possible.

Damian: I have another question

Magnus: which would be?

Damian: how should we do the training the titans and my father don't know anything about you or my powers.

Magnus: you write me when you have time and you still have someone who knows magic.

Raven: don't worry you'll learn and what powers does it have?

Magnus: he is a magician that means he uses spells that allow me to heal others but he can also use the powers as a defense in combat and create shields and many other things.

Raven: impressive

Damian: that means if I learn to control my powers then I can do it all.

Magnus: You not only need control but also the energy for certain spells. But technically you are right and you have to behave with certain spells.

Damian: what magic should I behave?

Magnus: old dark magic please stay away from her both of you.

Damian: let's do it and I think we should go.

Raven: bye

They both go

Damian: I saw a café around the corner do you want to go there.

Raven: I don't mind * takes his hand *

After entering the café they both ordered tea with cookies. During this time they had a pleasant conversation about a wide variety of topics. Both enjoyed the presence of others, for both the day was perfect and neither wanted the day to end. But the day came to an end and they had to go back to their city.

Damian: it is already 8 o'clock in the evening we should go back.

Raven: you are right

Both go into a dark alley and raven opens a portal. Both go in and are on the island where the titans tower is.

Raven and damian go into the tower.

Kory: You are there again

Dick: and how was your trip I hope damian didn't cause any stress.

Kory: Why should he be stressed in the time he left here, he has never had any problems.

Damian: thanks kory for the night and the representation

Raven: It was a nice day and the woman is answered. We're going upstairs.

Kory: yes you go to rest we have training tomorrow morning and damian your father asked about you.

Damian: on a mission?

Kory: He didn't tell me except that he wanted to talk to you.

Damian: I'll call him right away and ask.

Kory: do that

Raven and damian are gone.

Dick: he hadn't caused a problem

Kory: yes and why did you tell me that he is aggressive and arrogant. He's not like I admit there were a moment or two where he was arrogant but that's normal everyone was arrogant.

Dick: weird

Kory: think what you want but have no wrong picture of him. I'm going to prepare myself for the patrol.

Dick: and I have to work on a case.