Chapter 11

Leo's POV

"Alpha! Alpha!" I wake with a start at the sound of the pack doctor talking loudly in my head.

"What is it? This had better be good." I growled back.

"It is Alpha. One of the elders in another pack said they have seen and delt with cancer before."

"What? Are you sure?" I ask hope filling my body.

"Yes, she says she would be happy to talk to you about it."

"Well, what the Hell are you waiting for get her to the pack."

"She is on the way. I told her you would want to hear everything. She'll be here by noon." I glance over to the clock seeing it's only six in the morning and I have slept all night with my mate in my arms. This has been the best sleep I have had since my parents died.

"Good, I'll be back shortly, I'm with my mate."

"Alpha, have you told her what we are yet?" Sighing to myself I decide to answer him with out wanting to rip his head off since he did find someone who might be able to help.

"No, not yet. Very soon. Just have all the elders ready when I get back."

"Yes Alpha." I cut the link and looked down at my beautiful mate wrapped in my arms. Her head laid against my chest with one arm thrown over my abs and a leg thrown over my left thigh. She looked so peaceful and her breathing and heartrate calm. A knock sounds at the door and her mom walks in with a tray of food for breakfast and what looks like a bunch of pills. I start to get up and she shakes her head.

"It's ok I checked on Victoria after dinner and you both were sound asleep and looked so peaceful, I couldn't bring myself to wake you up to leave." I smiled at her and told her thank you. "Now if you could get her to wake up and get her to eat and take her meds that would be great. I brought you some breakfast too."

"Thank you, Mrs. McFalls."

"Call me Jean." She said with a smile. "It's clear you love my daughter so please call me Jean."

Thank you, Jean." I said as she nodded and turned and left the room. I gently stroke Victoria's face with my thumb and she beings to stir. Her eyes flutter open and stare into mine before a smile forms on her face.

"You stayed." She whispered against my chest.

"Of course, I did. Your mom brought us breakfast and your meds. Let's get you fed and get these pills down." I helped her sit up in bed fluffing the pillows behind her and pulling the tray to her. We eat together both of us stealing glances at each other. After we finished, she took her pills and smiled at me.

"What are you doing today?" She asked me looking all shy. I smiled and cupped her cheek with my hand she leaned into it. My wolf howled and pranced in my head that our mate was accepting us. I mentally scolded him she doesn't know about him yet so I don't know if she will accept us or not.

"I have a meeting at noon, but as soon as it's over I was hoping I could come back over here, and we could maybe watch a movie or whatever you want to do is fine with me."

"I would like that very much Leo." She grinned at me and I couldn't resist I leaned into her capturing her lips with mine kissing her with passion and love. I licked her bottom lip and she granted me entrance. I let my tongue explore her mouth as I pulled her body over onto mine. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck deepening the kiss moaning into my mouth. I could feel my cock stiffening and twitching as she started grinding her ass down on my lap. My hands roamed down her back stopping at her cheeks cupping them in my hands moving her against my growing member as I groaned against her lips. Her hands lace into my hair pulling lightly. A low growl escapes my throat as I kiss down her neck and nip right where my mark will be. With my wolf hearing I can hear her mom coming up the steps. I break away and slide her back onto the bed just as her mom walks in. Victoria blushes a bright red as her mom walks over and gathers the tray.

"Are you staying today Leo?" She looks at me with a knowing look in her eyes.

"I have a meeting at noon and after I thought I could come back, and Victoria and I could watch a movie if that is ok with you." I look her in the eyes not being embarrassed one bit that I was just making out with her daughter.

"That's fine, just wanted to know if I needed to cook for two or three." I'll see you later Leo." She nodded at me then left closing the door behind her.

"Love, I have to get going. I got to get cleaned up and ready for my meeting." I sigh pulling her into a hug kissing down her neck.

"Ok Leo, go do what you need to do." Just as she said that I suck gently on my marking area and she moans loudly causing my cock to jump back up. Shit I better stop or I'm walking out of here with a hardon and I don't won't her mom seeing it. I help her sit back in the bed and fix everything so she can reach it. I kiss her quickly on the lips and head towards the door. As I make my way down the steps Jean steps out near the door.

"Leo, a word." I nod and stop. "Be gentle with her. I think she loves you. I know you said you love her, just don't break her heart." She said with tears in her eyes. I place my hands on her shoulders and look her in the eyes.

"Jean, trust me when I say I love her, and I never want to break her heart. I will do anything and everything to keep her safe and happy." She nods her head and pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you for showing her love." She pulled back and walked back into the kitchen as I opened the door jumping into my car heading back to the pack.