Chapter 29

Victoria's POV

I woke up just as the sun comes through the window. I start to move and feel a big warm arm holding me in place. We must have slept for a whole day since it was just morning when we went to bed. I squirm in Leo's hold because I really need to go to the bathroom.

"MMMMM five more minutes." Leo whispers out.

"Leo, I can't wait five minutes. I really need to pee." He releases me from his hold and I'm able to run to the bathroom. After doing my business and washing my hands I head back into the bedroom. I crawl into the bed and climb on top of Leo's body straddling his waist. I lean down and press my lips to his. After a few seconds Leo smashes his with mine kissing me back.

"I could get use to waking up like that." Leo smiles as his eyes flutter open. "I could also get use to the sight." He grabs my hips with his hands and rubs circles on my exposed flesh.

"As much as I want to stay in bed with you all day I am starving. I think we slept for a full day." Leo nods at me and grins. "So, can we go eat?"

"Of course, my love. You will be eating a lot more than you use to. Being a werewolf, we burn more calories." He sits up and slides me off his lap then pulls me along with him to the closet. "Get dressed and we will go eat as much as you want." I pull out some clothes and quickly get dressed and notice Leo is ready. He grabs my hand interlacing his fingers with mine as we head out of our room. We practical run down the steps to the kitchen. I smell bacon and eggs and my stomach growls loudly.

"Someone's hungry." Leo kisses my hand and chuckles. We open the door, and my mom is standing at the stove frying eggs.

"Mom are you cooking for everyone?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, might as well. I love to cook. Sit down and I'll get you some food." I take a seat by Kane and Leo sits on the other side of me. Within a few minutes' mom sets three plates down in front of us then walks over with her own sitting beside Kane. I gobble the food down within five minutes and everyone stares at me.

"What? I was ravenous. I haven't really eaten in what a week?" Leo busts out laughing and slides his plate over to me and I start finishing it off. Mom goes back to the stove and brings Leo another plate.

"Thank Jean."

"Hey Victoria, now that I know you are healed, and you will have a wonderful life Kane says we have to go back to his pack. You know he is the Alpha and well I'm his Luna like you're Leo's Luna." I smile and nod.

"I know mom. It's ok. I just want you to be happy. You have sacrificed so much for me dealing with my cancer not once but three times. When dad died, I was worried you would never let yourself find love again. I'm so happy Uncle Kane is your mate." I see tears welling up in my mom's eyes.

"You mean that honey?"

"Of course, mom I just want you happy." Mom stands up and runs over hugging me.

"There's one more thing. I'm pregnant."

"What!! You're kidding!"

"No, I found out the day you and Leo mated. We didn't tell you because of what you would have to go through." I stand up and wrap my mom in a huge hug.

"I can't believe it I'm going to be a big sister! I am so happy." Tears fall down both mine and moms face as we hold on to each other. After a few minutes we both pull back sniffing and wiping away the tears of joy. After we compose ourselves, we sit back down at the table. "So, when will you and Kane be leaving?"

"Today actually. Kane has meetings he has to attend to, and you were out a lot longer than we expected." I nod as I finish off my food. "But we will be back for your Luna ceremony in two weeks." I didn't know I was having that. I turn and look at Leo with my eyebrow raised.

"Jean, I hadn't told her that yet." Leo grimaced and then rubbed his temples with his fingers. "I'm sorry honey it was going to be a surprise and I have the dress picked out with everything ready. You weren't going to have to worry about anything."

"It's alright I forgive you Leo, but next time a little heads up is all I ask." He kisses my temple and grins big.

"Thank you baby you're the best."

"Don't you forget it either." I smile stealing a piece of bacon off his plate.