Chapter 31

Victoria's POV

Standing in front of Leo's pack with him by my side dressed in the Luna dress had me nervous. I have never been in front of this many people and everyone is looking at me. I can feel my body tremble from the nerves. I'm not worried about being the Luna, I just don't do well speaking in front of large groups of people and there are 350 pack members plus a few hundred more from the neighboring packs. Leo slides his hand in mine squeezing it.

"It's ok my love. They love you no matter what. You will do great." Leo whispers against my ear. Leo steps forward bringing me to the podium. "Pack Members and honored guests. We are here today to recognize my mate as the Red Crest Packs Luna. Before she says her oath is there anyone here that challenges her for her title?" Moon Goddess if anyone speaks up, I'm so dead. No one spoke not even a clearing of a voice or a cough. Thank goodness. Leo smiles warmly at me and pulls me close. "Told you they love you." He whispers in my ear. "Ok wonderful. Luna Victoria you may say your oath." I clear my voice and speak into the microphone.

"I Victoria pledge to be the best Luna that I can be. I will protect each and every one of you to the best of my ability. I will be Alpha Leo's rock and his soft place to land so he may be the best Alpha he can be. I will personally be each of your friends and the mother to the Red Crest Pack. I swear this with my life." Everyone stands and cheers making me smile. I'm now the Luna. Leo grabs my hand and holds it up.

"My mate, my love and Our Luna Victoria! Now it's party time!"

Three years later

It's been three years since I have become the Luna. Three years of being cancer free and three years of being with the love of my life Leo. Today we are having a huge party to celebrate my mate's birthday. I organized everything and can't wait to give him my present.

"Hey, honey you seen my red tie?" I pick it up off the bed and place it around his neck quickly tying it. Leo kisses my cheek and grins. "You are so good to me."

"Don't you forget it." I tease as I wrap my arms around his neck leaning in to kiss his lips. "Now hurry up and head downstairs the guests are arriving." We walk down the steps hand in hand greeting everyone as we go. Around eight we are all outside as Leo's cake is brought out with 21 candles burning. Everyone sings happy birthday, and he takes a deep breath blowing out his candles. "You ready for your present?" Leo looks like a kid in a candy store as he grabs the gift from my hands. Tearing into the wrapping paper he opens the box and pulls out a onesie that says daddy on it. He has this stunned look on his face, and I'm worried he doesn't like it.

"We're having a baby?" he asks slowly. I nod and give him a timid smile. "WE'RE HAVING A BABY! "He screams out and wraps me in his arms spinning me around both of us laughing while everyone cheers. "I love you so much!"

"And I love you!"

I hope everyone who reads this enjoys the book. Thank you all for reading! XOXO