Chapter 24

Victoria's POV

Leo poured two glasses of champagne handing me one and then grabbed a strawberry placing it at my mouth. I take a small bite then a sip of the champagne the bubbles explode in my mouth causing a wonderful sensation. I have never had alcohol, but this tasted pretty good. I grin at Leo and he smiles at me.

"What do you think?"

"It tastes delicious. Have you had some before?"

"No, my uncle said it was romantic and I wanted to make this romantic for you." He looks down then back up with a shy smile. I grab a strawberry and place it at his lips watching as he takes a bite then takes a drink of his bubbly. "MMMM it does taste good." We take a few more bites and I can tell both of us are nervous. "UMMM Victoria listen." Leo says taking the glass out of my hand before clasping our hands together. "I know you are a virgin, but I'm one too." I looked at him shocked. What he did to me the first night I came to the pack house I figured he had to be experienced. "So, we will figure this out together." He smiled and pulled my body to him having me straddle his lap. I gaze into his beautiful green eyes getting lost in them before his lips find mine with his. The kiss is soft and sweet. I let my fingers lace into his hair pulling lightly. "MMMMM" Leo moans out before letting his tongue sweep across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth letting his tongue dive in exploring. Our kiss becomes hungry as his hands play with the hem of my shirt letting his fingers graze my bare stomach making it feel like fire everywhere his fingers touch. I tug on his shirt wanting it to come off so I can feel his skin. Leo breaks the kiss pulling his shirt off and then lifts mine off leaving me in my red lace bra. He lets out a low growl as his eyes wonder over my exposed top before he captures my lips again passionately. His tongue darts in my mouth battling mine for dominance before winning. His fingers lightly graze over my breasts only covered in lace making my body shiver. Kissing down my neck he licks between my cleavage making me arch my back seeking more contact. His hands slide behind my back unhooking my bra and taking it off. His hooded eyes look down at my breasts as he pinches my light pink nipples with his fingers making them harden at his touch and a moan to escape my mouth. His head dips down capturing my left nipple in his warm wet mouth and I gasp at the sensation. My core clenches with need as he plays my body like an instrument. Leo flips me over onto my back then takes my right nipple sucking gently before rubbing it between his lips making it wrinkle and pebble.

"Leo! Please!" I don't know what I'm asking for, but I know I need more. More contact more kisses more everything. I run my nails down his back making his body shiver against mine. He kisses down my stomach then pulls back on his knees before unbuckling my pants and pulling them off in one fluid motion. All that's left is my red lace panties. "Yours off too Leo" I pant out. He stands and slides his pants down leaving him in his black boxers that is supporting a tent. Leo falls to his knees and lays over my body keeping his weight on his arms before kissing me hard. My hands slide down his eight pack to his boxers. I let my hand rub his hard cock through the fabric making him moan into my mouth. His hand falls down to my panties stroking my mound through the fabric making them wet. His fingers push aside my panties finding my clit stroking it in small circles. "MMMMMM Yes" I moan against his lips as his finger rubs faster causing my core to tighten like a rubber band being wound. His thumb takes over for his finger as it slides through my folds coating it in my juices leaking from my pussy before sliding it into my hole. "Fuck" I whisper, and Leo pumps his finger in and out in a come-hither motion. I don't know what he is hitting but God it feels good and that rubber band feels like it's about to break. The heat in my core and the rubber band tightens as Leo kisses and sucks on my neck. He slides in a second finger and my body starts shaking before I feel a snap. "Oh God Leo" I scream out in pleasure as an orgasm rips through my body. He continues to rub my bundle of nerves as his fingers continue to milk my orgasm from me. I wrap my hands in his hair pulling him down to me kissing him hungrily. I need more. I want more. As I regain control of my body, I take my hands and push on his boxers wanting them off. He slides out of them causing his erection to spring free. It's long, thick and veiny. I'm not sure how it's going to fit but I want him so bad. Reaching down he slides my soaked panties off my body. He then slides his shaft through my slit coating his cock in my juices and bumping my clit with each thrust.

"Are you ready baby?" Leo looks at me and I can't help it. I grab his face pulling it to mine biting his lower lip before licking it then kissing him. "MMMMM I take that as a yes." He breathes out huskily before lining up his tip and slowly pushing into my dripping pussy. His tip stretches my entrance making it burn. I don't want him to stop so I take a deep breath and try and relax. He continues to inch his way in stretching my walls to the max making me want to scream from the pain. Then a small pop and my hymen must have broke as he continues to push in. Tears slide out from my eyes and I bite my lip. Leo looks at me with fear in his eyes. "I'm sorry baby. We can stop if you want. I don't want to hurt you." He wipes away my tears and kisses me gently. I shake my head no.

"It's ok just stay like this for a few minutes. I knew it would hurt. I read about it." He gives me a smile and kisses me, and I kiss him back. He lets his hand fall between us finding my clit and rubbing it making me moan against his lips as my pussy to leek more fluid. "Ok Leo go slow." He nods and slowly pulls out then pushes back in the sting is still there but not as much he continues to rub my clit causing my core to wind back up again. After a few minutes of slow thrusting the pain has started to turn to pleasure.

"MMMMM Leo faster" I moan out and he starts thrusting in me making moans and mewls of pleasure to fall from my lips. He raises up on his knees grabbing my legs and pushing them open and back close to my ears as his cock slams into me. "Oh, Fuck Leo" I know I'm getting close that feeling of a rubber band about to snap is back. Leo grunts and slams hard into me a few times before letting my legs fall and wrap around his waist. He leans over me as his cock drills my pussy. He kisses down my neck finding the sweet spot. He growls out as he thrusts hard into my hole then he bites down claiming me as his as rope after rope of his seed coat my walls causing my own orgasm to finally snap. I find the spot on his neck and bite down claiming him. As we ride out our orgasms with our teeth buried in each other's necks the feeling of euphoria seeps through my body. After the high we withdraw our teeth and lick the wounds causing them to seal. Leo falls back onto the blanket pulling me with him wrapping his arms around me. He kisses the top of my head and snuggles me.

"I love you so much Victoria my little mate."

"And I love you!" I say. I snuggle against his chest. I don't know how long it will be before I go into the coma so I want to stay like this as long as I can.