Chapter 14

Leo's POV

Waking up for the second day in a row with my mate in my arms has a huge smile on my face, not to mention has my wolf purring. I glance at the clock and see it's early, but I can hear her mom cooking downstairs. I ease out from under Victoria careful not to wake her heading to the bathroom. Splashing cold water on my face I look at myself in the mirror. Today is the day I tell my mate what I am and pray to the moon goddess that she accepts me.

"Leo?" I hear a soft voice call.

"Yes baby, I'm here" I answer back shutting of the light and walking back into the bedroom.

"I thought you left. I was sad." She smiles at me shyly.

"I would never leave you and not tell you." I tell her crawling back into bed pulling her body against mine our faces inches from each other's. "What time do you have to be at the hospital?"

"Early like eight I think." Just as she says those words her mom bangs the door open carrying a tray of food.

"Good Morning!! It's time to get up. Victoria has an appointment today." Her mom says cheerfully as she sits the food down in front of us. I sit up helping Victoria up in the bed as well propping the pillows behind her. Jean goes to the curtains and opens them letting in the early morning sun that is just beginning to peak on the horizon. I start feeding my mate and she takes small bites smiling at me and shaking her head.

"You know you don't have to feed me." She giggles and tries to take the fork.

"No, I don't but I want to." I say kissing the tip of her nose before getting her another bite.

"Hurry up and eat we have to leave the house by seven fifteen." Jean says as she walks out the door closing it behind her. I finish feeding almost all her food to my mate before she tells me no more. Looking at the clock it reads six forty-five and I take that as my cue to leave so Victoria has some time to get ready.

"Baby, I hope you get good news today. Be ready for our picnic around three." I say kissing her softly on the lips and stand up to leave. Victoria throws her arms around my neck pulling me back into the bed kissing me again. I wrap my arms around her, and she threads her fingers through my hair. Shit all I want to do is stay with her just like this forever. Breaking apart she smiles as I trace my thumb over her bottom lip. "I'll see you at three."

"I can't wait "she whispers and pecks my lips again. I get up and head out the door to home. Once home I call a meeting with the pack doc and the elder Zara so I could find out what else would need to be done. At noon Doc and Zara walked into my office.

"Have you told your mate?" Zara asks.

"I'm telling her today. I'm taking her to where we had our first date and showing her my wolf. She has seen my wolf before, and she has even rubbed my fur. She of course didn't know that, but I am hopeful since she wasn't scared of him." She nods and pulls out a long list.

"This is what I will require to make the tea she will have to drink for two weeks before the full moon. I take this list looking over it before handing it to the doc.

"I think we have all this, but I will go and make sure." The doctor says and excuses himself.

"The tea will also require your blood." I nod my head in agreement. I don't care if she told me I had to cut my hand off I would do it to save my mate. After a little more discussion, I realized it was getting close to two. After leaving the meeting I headed to my room to take a shower and get ready for my date. I had one of the pack cooks pack a picnic, so I didn't have to run around like a chicken with my head cut off. After getting everything in the car I head to Victoria's house pulling in the drive. I jump out and make my way to the door before I could even knock Victoria opens the door jumping into my arms wrapping her body around me. Her lips smash against mine and I respond eagerly. After a minute she pulls back and places her forehead to mine.

"What was that for?" I ask chuckling.

"I missed you that's all." She whispers against my lips.

"I missed you too." I say as she slides down my body and stands grabbing my hand. "You ready for our picnic?"

"Yes, just let me holler to mom I'm leaving."

"Ok take your time." I watch as she steps back in the house hollering to her mom she is leaving, and we close the door heading to the car. After getting her settled in the car we head to the field from our first date. Please Moon Goddess let this go the right way I silently pray as I drive.