Chapter 13

Victoria's POV

I have had a good day today. I feel some of my strength coming back. I got to see my big white alpha wolf and it was cute wagging it's tail and prancing around like it was dancing. Now I'm waiting on Leo to come back and watch a movie with me. I hope he stays the night again as well. Being in his arms was amazing and I slept better than I have ever slept not only that, but I can eat more when he is around. It is so strange, but it's like my body calms and things go better. I hear a knock on the door then my mom greeting Leo. I get excited and sit up in the bed. A soft knock sounds at my bedroom door.

"Come in Leo." He walks in with a blinding smile on his handsome face. "I'm glad you could make it back. I though we could watch Lord of the Rings." He walks over to me leaning down and kissing my lips softly then my forehead before taking off his shoes climbing into the bed with me pulling my body against his warping his arms around me.

"I missed you so much." He says nuzzling his head into my neck taking a deep breath. I giggle a little bit as his hot breath tickles my neck.

"I missed you too Leo." Just as we settle into each other mom walks in bringing a tray of food for me and Leo.

"Oh wow Jean! You didn't have to cook all this." Leo exclaims as she shrugs.

"I like to cook and I'm hoping you can get her to eat a little more tonight. She didn't eat good for lunch while you were gone." Damn it mom is telling on me. I smile at Leo sheepishly.

"Why didn't you eat love?" He asks with worry written all over his face.

"I was sick at my stomach. I couldn't."

"How is your stomach now?"

"Well, I was sick right before you got here, but now I'm feeling ok and I am hungry."

"Don't worry Jean I'll get her to eat and take her meds." Mom nods and heads back out of my room closing the door behind her. I feel Leo's fingers drawing calming circles against my side and he places his finger beneath my chin tilting my face towards him.

"Baby, you have to eat even if I'm not here." He whispers against my lips before kissing me gently. His tongue slides across my seem and I open letting his tongue glide in dancing with mine. He breaks away and pulls the tray closer to us and he starts feeding me. We laugh and talk and before I know it he has fed me all of my dinner. How did I eat that much? I usually can only choke down half and that is on a really good day. He smiles at me and pecks my nose with a kiss.

"Now I believe you said we could watch Lord of The Rings." He says grabbing the remote and turning the tv on along with the dvd player. He pushes play and we snuggle down into the bed my head laying on his chest his arm around my shoulder rubbing up and down my back. Halfway through the movie Leo clears his throat.

"You ok?" I ask a little worried.

"I'm fine Love. Do you think we can go on a picnic tomorrow? The last of the wildflowers are in bloom and I would like for you to see them." He says against my head kissing it. I think for a minute before answering him.

"I don't see why not. I'm assuming you want to go in the afternoon, right?"

"Yes why?"

"Oh, just first thing in the morning I have to go back to the hospital for bloodwork. One of the rules the Dr put on the list."

"I can take you if you like." I think about it for a minute. Do I really want him seeing me at the hospital? Will it make it more real for him and cause him to run?

"No that's ok my mom will want to be there." I can feel his body slump like I disappointed him. "Maybe the next time you can go since this is the first one, I think she needs to be there." He starts rubbing my back again.

"Ok sounds good. I'll just go home and get everything ready for the picnic while you are at the hospital." I nod my head against his chest and we both fall silent watching the movie. After about twenty more minutes I hear a soft snore come from Leo and I smile. I pull the cover up our bodies and watch the movie until I drift off to sleep along with my love.