Chapter 12

Leo's POV

I make it back to the pack and have around four hours before the meeting, so I head to my room stripping my clothes jumping into my shower. I wash my body thinking about my mate and her grinding her core against my cock. God, she felt so good. My head falls down my eyes closing as I think about everything, I would love to do with her. I feel my member growing and I slide my hand down gripping the shaft slowly stroking it. As our bond grows the more my wolf wants to claim and mate her. I'm going to have to get some relief before I think about going back and my wolf acting rash. I groan as I jerk my cock precum beading at the tip. My mind conjures up images of my beautiful mate with her mouth wrapped around my dick. Moaning I let my hand slide back and forth. It starts feeling so good and then I hear it a moan that didn't belong to me. Opening my eyes, I'm met with a set of brown eyes looking at me with lust moving my hand and stroking my shaft. I blink then realize who it is. I jerk her hand of my cock and pin her to the shower wall.

"What the fuck are you doing Tiffany."

"OH Leo, I like it rough. I was just wanting to help you. You know we are meant to be together." She purrs out and I almost puke. I push harder against her throat.

"I have a mate and you damn well know it." I growl out.

"Yes, but she is dying everyone knows that. Why would you want a sick, weak human when you can have me?" She says while trying to reach for me. My anger boils, I am so close to killing this bitch with the things she is saying about my mate. I mind link her father my beta.

"Dan you better get to my bathroom now and get your fucking daughter!" My eyes have shifted, and I put more pressure the more she tries seducing me.

"Baby you know you want me." Just as she gets that out my beta her father crashes through the door. He reaches in grabbing his daughter pushing her behind him.

"I'm sorry Alpha she won't want do this again."

"You better make sure cause next time Dan she will be dead." I growl out showing my teeth starting to elongate as my wolf demands I punish her. I have so much anger right now. I shut the shower off and stomp outside shifting as soon as I hit the ground running towards my mate's home. I need her scent to calm me down before this meeting. In less than five minutes I near her house. Her sweet cinnamon/ vanilla scent wafts down from her window she has open. I see her sitting in her window seal and her eyes lock onto mine. She grins big and watches as I lay down enjoying her smell and holding her gaze. After a while I stand and wag my tail letting her know I see her she laughs and my wolf prances around before howling and heading back home for the meeting. I arrive with thirty minutes to spare. I get dressed and mind link everyone that needs to be in the meeting to met me in my large conference room. Of course, I'm the first one there so I fix me a cup of coffee and set at the head of the table as elders and the pack doctor file in.

"Ok Doc where is this woman?" I ask.

"She called and her and the other elder with her will be here in five minutes." I nod and take a drink of my coffee leaning back in my chair. A knock sounds on the door and Doc answers. In walks an elderly woman with long silver hair and very green eyes. She ignores everyone and walks towards me.

"Alpha Leo, my name is Zara. I think I have what you are looking for."

"Please Zara sit and let's talk. I'm not sure how much you know, but here it is in short. My mate is human, and she has cancer for the third time. The doctors don't think she will make it to adulthood. I can't lose my mate. So please help me." Zara nods as I talk and then places her hands together like she is praying.

"Alpha Leo there once was a woman with almost the same story as your mate. Today she is alive and well with her mate, so I feel we have a chance." I smile at her, but she holds her hand up so she can continue. "Now does your mate know what you are since you said she was human?" MY smile drops as I hang my head.

"No, she doesn't." She inhales sharply and shakes her head.

"First things first she needs to know, and she need to accept you as her mate for this to even have a chance, because once we are done, she will no longer be a human she will turn." I look at her bewildered. I thought it was just a folk lore that a human could change into a werewolf. You were either born one or not. Grant it most wolfs don't have human mates and I will be the first in our pack, so not a lot is known about human mates. "I can't help you until you do those steps. I will stay here for as long as you need me, but for her to have a chance you must tell her." I give her a small smile. After a few more minutes of talking, I allow them to leave telling them I will let their Luna know and I will be bringing her back with me soon. After everyone leaves my beta steps into the room.

"Alpha, can I talk with you?" I let out a loud sigh and motion for him to come in. He steps in closing the door behind him.

"OK lets hear it." I demand. I can almost see the fear rolling off of him. I know he isn't worried about himself, but I can tell it's over his daughter.

"Alpha, I want to apologize for my daughter's behavior." I nod for him to continue. "But she swears you are her mate. Do you think you could be wrong about this human?" I growl at him and bare my teeth. He assumes a submissive position. "Alpha, I am truly sorry I am just telling you what my daughter said."

"Your daughter is bat shit crazy Dan. She has tried to be with me since we were 14 and I told her then we weren't mates. Maybe you need to get her some mental help because if she tries anything else with me, I will do what is necessary." He nods his head and starts backing towards the door. "Oh, and Dan" I say before he leaves.

"Yes Alpha"

"She better not even think of going near my mate that would be a death sentence."

"Yes Alpha, I'll make sure to keep her away from you and your mate." He opens the door and leaves. I take a deep breath and let it out trying to clear my head and think of a way to let my mate know what I am and get her to accept me.